Jones vs. Vera

bklaus50

This fight to me needs to be on a pay-per-view......this is going to be a great fight. Jones wont be able to take Vera down easy vera has great clinch. I think Vera had Couture. And Jones just beat the crap out of Hamill. What you guys think?

Jones definitley. Stand-up I may give to Vera but I honestly think that Jones can take him down. Sure Couture is a great wrestler but nowhere in that fight did it look like he tried to take Vera down. Also, Jones has amazing throws that are unpredictable.

Jones definitley. Stand-up I may give to Vera but I honestly think that Jones can take him down. Sure Couture is a great wrestler but nowhere in that fight did it look like he tried to take Vera down. Also' date=' Jones has amazing throws that are unpredictable.[/quote']

Yeah, I dont see a knock-out tho. Vera's pretty good off his back. And Vera has kicks its going to be a bad **** fight you must admit.

The fight is gonna be sweet! Too bad I got jewed-out of it because of my stupid DirectTv. Anyways' date=' I think Jones will take a decision.[/quote']

I know Direct TV is screwing me over too....I cant wait. This is a great card with JDS and Gonzaga going at as well. I think vera will take the decision tho man

I find it comical that because a fighter is winning and humble and able to create a buzz with MMA fans, he is somehow 'overhyped' and 'overrated'. I'm not talking semantics, so dont try to break down what qualifies as 'overrated' and so on. The point is, Jon Jones is a very exciting fighter and very raw in experience and age. I think the hype surrounding this fighter is well deserved, however with that being said, there is no doubt that he still has plenty to learn. That is where the 'hype' comes in. To see a fighter of his calibur come in with such raw form and at such a young age, the sky is the limit. I for one hope he reaches his potential.. and for the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would want to see different.

I wont predict a winner, but I would love to see a great fight and a hottly contested matchup between two exciting fighters.

Just like Hamill was supposed to "whipe the floor" with Jones? If Hamill can't do anything on the ground against Jones' date=' what makes you think Vera will?[/quote']

Hamill isnt great off his back Vera is......This is an unpredicable fight the fight can end quickly with Vera kicks and knees or with Jones GnP

I think the Jon Jones train is going to crash into Brandon Vera.

I say Brandon Vera by TKO in the 3rd round or win by Unanimous Decision.

Yes it will....

Bones is equally skilled everywhere but doubly athletic.

Jones by TKO in the 2nd

I dont think Bones standup is as good as Veras. its pretty crasy and wild his standup IMO but very exciting to watch. Vera is a very technical striker IMO and i think we will se that.

On the ground i will giv it to Bones. but brandon has a good ground defence so i dont think Bones can hurt him there.

Just like Hamill was supposed to "whipe the floor" with Jones? If Hamill can't do anything on the ground against Jones' date=' what makes you think Vera will?[/quote']

Who here thought that Hamill was supposed to whipe the floor with Bones? Not me...Hamill IS overrated...

Vera by (T)KO in second or third is what I'm feeling at the moment.

+1

Archived