Top Ten Reasons why Lesnar is terrible - the return of the cake walk career champ

mmakillsallothersports

1.)He hasnt gotten were he is through fighting great fights or his incredible ablitity. He got there because of, bottom line, hes a big draw. Proof = Look at my easiest road to a title shot thread poll.

2.)Worst tatoos in mma history - ***** on his chest

3.) Look at the mans followers there uneducated fans and or trolls.

4.)Look at the arguments supporting his "greatness" HIs huge victories in his first couple fight - really who? Herring , couture, and mir.

5.)The whole mir argument is total bs. They are tied bottom line.

6.)His incredible skills. I dont see them. Hes got wrestling thats it. His size is a natural attribute that will not get him that far= its called adding weight. We have seen what happens to one dimensional fighters and he is one dimensional.

7.)This future stuff of his will be shortlived. there is way to many talented fighters in his division that can take him out. Carwin, Big Nog, Velasquez, Dos Santos , and yes Mir pose huge threats to him.

8.)He has no respect for you, yet you choose to live tucked warmly between his legs. He doesnt respect this sport. his opponents, or the fans.

9.)He has no versatility if he cant get you to the ground and lay on you Roy Nelson style hes done for.

10.)He buys into his wwe persona. Look at the post ufc 100 bickering from him. Also i have read a interview in ufc magazine where he said he understands himself that besides the fight its also a stage and hes an entertainer.

Of course he's going to be hated. He's the Heavyweight champ for gods sake.

The fact that he came from WWE isn't going to help make matters any better.

It doesn't matter. He has the belt, and until someone can take that from him, there is not a damn thing any one of us can do about it.

He has fought some top level guys, he really has. There is no denying that.

Yes, he lost to Mir. But that was early on. He has had time to make adjustments and train. If and when Lesnar vs. Mir III happens, then it will answer all of the questions.

I can understand the fact that he came from WWE and the fact that he is a big draw, but he has fought and he has won. I don't like the fact that he is from WWE but it shouldn't matter. He got the belt, and he wears it. He CAN be stopped. Fedor would be the man, if anyone to do it. But Brock hasn't fought for a long enough time for as many people to show him the hate that they do. So what? He has horrible tattoos, and he just might look like an oversized monkey. He does come from a place where people do sound a bit uneducated, and he does have a bit of a love for attention. Critic him on his fighting ability, not pointless ****. If Frank Mir beats him, so be it. Hell, if anyone beats him, they deserve that win, that title. But no one has (Besides Mir) yet and until they do this bickering isn't going anywhere. I take no sides, and I truly do not wish to argue with anyone. This is just an opinion, nothing more.

Of course he's going to be hated. He's the Heavyweight champ for gods sake.

The fact that he came from WWE isn't going to help make matters any better.

It doesn't matter. He has the belt' date=' and until someone can take that from him, there is not a damn thing any one of us can do about it.

He has fought some top level guys, he really has. There is no denying that.

Yes, he lost to Mir. But that was early on. He has had time to make adjustments and train. If and when Lesnar vs. Mir III happens, then it will answer all of the questions.

I can understand the fact that he came from WWE and the fact that he is a big draw, but he has fought and he has won. I don't like the fact that he is from WWE but it shouldn't matter. He got the belt, and he wears it. He CAN be stopped. Fedor would be the man, if anyone to do it. But Brock hasn't fought for a long enough time for as many people to show him the hate that they do. So what? He has horrible tattoos, and he just might look like an oversized monkey. He does come from a place where people do sound a bit uneducated, and he does have a bit of a love for attention. Critic him on his fighting ability, not pointless ****. If Frank Mir beats him, so be it. Hell, if anyone beats him, they deserve that win, that title. But no one has (Besides Mir) yet and until they do this bickering isn't going anywhere. I take no sides, and I truly do not wish to argue with anyone. This is just an opinion, nothing more.[/quote']

Which is exactly why no one hates Fedor! I mean if you aren't going to try to be champion of anything worth while for your entire life, why be jealous of a loser.

Main reason why i dont like Brock is because he doesnt give a **** about mma as a sport. Hes in it for the money and sponsorship and probably shows no interest in other mma fights outside of the HW division.Mir and Fedor both show a huge interest in the sport and they are good representatives.

Main reason why i dont like Brock is because he doesnt give a **** about mma as a sport. Hes in it for the money and sponsorship and probably shows no interest in other mma fights outside of the HW division.Mir and Fedor both show a huge interest in the sport and they are good representatives.

What?

First off, He's Brock Lesnar. He doesn't need to be anywhere BUT the Heavyweight division. If there were a division bigger he would actually need to be in that one. The man is a freak. He should have no interest in another division. Anyhow, if he were just in it for the money, I'm pretty sure he would have stayed in the WWE. Or joined other ones like TNA. They would ********** at the oppurtunity just to have him. And I believe we all saw a bit about what he thinks of sponsorship. Mir and Fedor are very good representatives to the sport. You are correct about that, sir.

Brock Lesnar is the Heavyweight Champion' date=' FYI.[/quote']

If that's your best premise then Matt Serra is a legend because he was a champion as well. The only differences are: 1) Matt Serra beat someone who is bigger, strong and fast than him. Brock beat someone who is smaller, weaker, slower than him. 2) Matt Serra beat someone who was a rising star, whereas Brock beat a falling star who was in the wrong weight division. FYI, being champion doesn't always make you that good.

If that's your best premise then Matt Serra is a legend because he was a champion as well. The only differences are: 1) Matt Serra beat someone who is bigger' date=' strong and fast than him. Brock beat someone who is smaller, weaker, slower than him. 2) Matt Serra beat someone who was a rising star, whereas Brock beat a falling star who was in the wrong weight division. FYI, being champion doesn't always make you that good.[/quote']

You forgot to mention Brock defended his title. I know you were comparing them, I'm sure Serra defen...... Oh, wait.

Robby Lashley not going for an early UFC title shot = he is taking the easy road.

Brock going for an early UFC title shot = he is taking the easy road.

Fedor not fighting anyone descent (anymore) = best of the world

Mir getting mauled but gets a lucky punch next fight = deserves interim title shot.

I am confused.

1257.jpg

You forgot to mention Brock defended his title. I know you were comparing them' date=' I'm sure Serra defen...... Oh, wait.[/quote']

Well while we're getting away from the point of my post, he only unified the belt, not defended it. He's too busy getting mono/h1n1/making political statements/hunting for food/staring at his chestinals (genitals on his chest) to defend it.

Im getting tired of people bashing on fighters.

We get to watch the best of the best prove themselves against each other. Why can't we just sit back and enjoy their careers.

Everybody talks about how they want fighters to come on these forums more often but why should they when people talk **** like this about them. (I know Brock doesn't own a computer and doesn't care what we think)

Brock is an incredible athlete and has been ever since he was young. One of the most decorated amateur wrestlers in MMA and uses it to control his opponents to inflict some brutal ground and pound. He's not the first fighter to do this and he won't be the last. He has an incredible skill set in one dimension and is working on his others.

His hands are better than people think, as he KO'd the natural and knocked both Mir and Herring to the mat with one punch. He learned sub defense and was able to nullify any offense that Mir could muster. A rubber match might turn out differently but Brock is the champ just enjoy his reign.

Well while we're getting away from the point of my post' date=' he only unified the belt, not defended it. He's too busy getting mono/h1n1/making political statements/hunting for food/staring at his chestinals (genitals on his chest) to defend it.[/quote']

It is counted as a defense because he was the real champ not the interim, its only not counted if you win it as the interim champ.

1.)He hasnt gotten were he is through fighting great fights or his incredible ablitity. He got there because of' date=' bottom line, hes a big draw. Proof = Look at my easiest road to a title shot thread poll.

2.)Worst tatoos in mma history - ***** on his chest

3.) Look at the mans followers there uneducated fans and or trolls.

4.)Look at the arguments supporting his "greatness" HIs huge victories in his first couple fight - really who? Herring , couture, and mir.

5.)The whole mir argument is total bs. They are tied bottom line.

6.)His incredible skills. I dont see them. Hes got wrestling thats it. [b']His size is a natural attribute that will not get him that far[/b]= its called adding weight. We have seen what happens to one dimensional fighters and he is one dimensional.

7.)This future stuff of his will be shortlived. there is way to many talented fighters in his division that can take him out. Carwin, Big Nog, Velasquez, Dos Santos , and yes Mir pose huge threats to him.

8.)He has no respect for you, yet you choose to live tucked warmly between his legs. He doesnt respect this sport. his opponents, or the fans.

9.)He has no versatility if he cant get you to the ground and lay on you Roy Nelson style hes done for.

10.)He buys into his wwe persona. Look at the post ufc 100 bickering from him. Also i have read a interview in ufc magazine where he said he understands himself that besides the fight its also a stage and hes an entertainer.

Its already got him a world title for a start and saying that Brock is only champ because he is big is like saying that Anderson Silva is only champ because hes a good fighter. Brocks not even that tall for a HW. He put alot of time onto the gym to have the strenght and muscle that he has. You are just letting the fact that you hate him blind you from the truth. He may of got handed a title shot even though knowone ever dominated Herring like that but he definately wasnt handed the title. He beat Couture and then destroyed Mir. He deserves credit for that. He has done all this in only five fights. He is going to keep getting better and carry on destroying his opponents.

Well while we're getting away from the point of my post' date=' he only unified the belt, not defended it. He's too busy getting mono/h1n1/making political statements/hunting for food/staring at his chestinals (genitals on his chest) to defend it.[/quote']

Yes, of course. Let's make fun of a tattoo which is obviously a badly drawn sword with an already bad idea. Sickness is a bad thing. If it happens, it happens. His next fight, we'll see if all this "outside activity" away from training will stall him. Because his outside life is really affecting you mentally. Yes, I love to see how people tend to obsess over Brock. You must be sharing the bed with Mir.

The fact is, Brock has never been beaten in the UFC while fighting a few of the top guys. Yes, he lost one fight, but it was a fight he was dominating when he got caught. When Mir lost to Brock, it looked like a massacre, when Brock lost to Mir it looked like a fluke.

Brock may take more losses in the UFC, but until someone shows us how to really beat him, not to pull out a tight lucky win, I think there's no argument, he's a guy who's going to be in the title picture for the rest of his healthy career.

He did defend the belt. Just because Mir was the interim champion doesnt mean he didnt. Your talking like he got sick on purpose which is retarded and anyways, why would he want to leave when he is destroying everybody he faces. Stop sucking on Frank Mir and Fedors balls and give an unbiased opinion.

He did defend the belt. Just because Mir was the interim champion doesnt mean he didnt. Your talking like he got sick on purpose which is retarded and anyways' date=' why would he want to leave when he is destroying everybody he faces. Stop sucking on Frank Mir and Fedors balls and give an unbiased opinion.[/quote']

Don't worry about him. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

He did defend the belt. Just because Mir was the interim champion doesnt mean he didnt. Your talking like he got sick on purpose which is retarded and anyways' date=' why would he want to leave when he is destroying everybody he faces. Stop sucking on Frank Mir and Fedors balls and give an unbiased opinion.[/quote']

Why would you go hunting in Canada, (not the most tropical of weather) when you can't train because you're "too sick"? Oh that's right, so you can go to a medical center in the middle of nowhere, then tell everyone how ****ty it is compared to the best medical center in the USA and criticize the entire Canadian Health Care System because you're too inbred to know better.

Also, I dislike Mir because he gives Brock the attention he craves. I have nothing against Fedor.

What?

First off' date=' He's Brock Lesnar. He doesn't need to be anywhere BUT the Heavyweight division. If there were a division bigger he would actually need to be in that one. The man is a freak. He should have no interest in another division. Anyhow, if he were just in it for the money, I'm pretty sure he would have stayed in the WWE. Or joined other ones like TNA. They would ********** at the oppurtunity just to have him. And I believe we all saw a bit about what he thinks of sponsorship. Mir and Fedor are very good representatives to the sport. You are correct about that, sir.[/quote']

They dont realy make that much money in the WWE, that and they fight like 80 times in a year, sorry put on a show , and if your the "main" guy they put on more shows, watch the documentaries of like Brett hart or even Hogan, thats what put hogan out, his body cant handle the amount of shows that Mcmahon wanted him to do. Most of the money that the WWE etc makes goes to Mcmahon , a friend of mine was in the undercards for the WWE, for almost 2 yrs, and he said they slept in shady motels and their vehicles at times.

Why would you go hunting in Canada' date=' (not the most tropical of weather) when you can't train because you're "too sick"? Oh that's right, so you can go to a medical center in the middle of nowhere, then tell everyone how ****ty it is compared to the best medical center in the USA and criticize the entire Canadian Health Care System because you're too inbred to know better.

Also, I dislike Mir because he gives Brock the attention he craves. I have nothing against Fedor.[/quote']

lol this guy doenst have a clue. He has medical records and all that **** and know way would he even be to fake this injury nor would he want to when hes destroying everyone and he has a family to feed. If he didnt want to fight any more then he would retire. You make no sense. Only a complete retard would say or think that he has faked this illness.

Why would you go hunting in Canada' date=' (not the most tropical of weather) when you can't train because you're "too sick"? Oh that's right, so you can go to a medical center in the middle of nowhere, then tell everyone how ****ty it is compared to the best medical center in the USA and criticize the entire Canadian Health Care System because you're too inbred to know better.

Also, I dislike Mir because he gives Brock the attention he craves. I have nothing against Fedor.[/quote']

Funny I've met 6 Canadians in Huntsville getting cancer treatments and Heart surgeries done because these CANADIANS said "The healthcare in Canada is great until you really need it, then you come to America to get real healthcare.". Or "I was on a 6 month waiting list." or various other screwed up reasons.

Defend it all you want, but the systems is jacked worse than ours. If it didn't so many Canadians wouldn't come here for treatments. I know a lady that lives in Nova Scotia, she had 4 kids. In her 7th Month of pregnancy she flew to Boston to have every one of them.

Mr. Canadian heathcare defender. Please explain all of that to me? They are all coming to America to get care because Brocks an inbred? I don't get it. Canada Healthcare = FAIL!

lol this guy doenst have a clue. He has medical records and all that **** and know way would he even be to fake this injury nor would he want to when hes destroying everyone and he has a family to feed. If he didnt want to fight any more then he would retire. You make no sense. Only a complete retard would say or think that he has faked this illness.

I never said he was faking it. I just think it's odd to go hunting and such when you're so sick. Did you ever stay home from school because you were sick?

I never said he was faking it. I just think it's odd to go hunting and such when you're so sick. Did you ever stay home from school because you were sick?

Yes, I have stayed home from school because I was sick. What does that have to do with anything that we are talking about? And as Brock said, he could either sit at home being miserable or go and do something that he enjoys to take his mind off of things. It wasnt a cold that he had. The weather wouldnt of affected his illness.

Funny I've met 6 Canadians in Huntsville getting cancer treatments and Heart surgeries done because these CANADIANS said "The healthcare in Canada is great until you really need it' date=' then you come to America to get real healthcare.". Or "I was on a 6 month waiting list." or various other screwed up reasons.

Defend it all you want, but the systems is jacked worse than ours. If it didn't so many Canadians wouldn't come here for treatments. I know a lady that lives in Nova Scotia, she had 4 kids. In her 7th Month of pregnancy she flew to Boston to have every one of them.

Mr. Canadian heathcare defender. Please explain all of that to me? They are all coming to America to get care because Brocks an inbred? I don't get it. Canada Healthcare = FAIL![/quote']

American Health Care is good if you have the money. Canadian Health Care treats everyone equally. I'm guessing all these people you know must be quite wealthy. In no way am I saying the Canadian system is better than the US system, it is just more fair, which is unfair to the rich I suppose? I'm just saying it's not a good comparison to compare the Mayo Clinic to some clinic in the middle of nowhere in Canada. No one asked him to come here and critique our system. Fly to Sweden, critique their system. While he's there maybe he should ask about getting that wang taken off his chest.

i agree with this thread 110% hes proven nothing in my opinion he beat a 46 year old couture who is fighting at light heavy now anyway and he beat mir he has 5 fights and thats it when anderson silva got his quick title shot he deserved it this is different i greatly dislike lesnar. AND YES THAT TATOO LOOKS RETARDED

Funny I've met 6 Canadians in Huntsville getting cancer treatments and Heart surgeries done because these CANADIANS said "The healthcare in Canada is great until you really need it' date=' then you come to America to get real healthcare.". Or "I was on a 6 month waiting list." or various other screwed up reasons.

Mr. Canadian heathcare defender. Please explain all of that to me? They are all coming to America to get care because Brocks an inbred? I don't get it. Canada Healthcare = FAIL![/quote']

Every sing;e day of the year buses and trains arrive in Canada from America, full of sick and old people, who buy drugs and get medical treatments in Canada, and return home to America.

Every day.

You know 6 Canadians who went to America for treatment?

So what?

this is getting boring now. theres other more better and battle proven fighters out there, who don't dodge people and have added to their game over the years. best fighter alive? Randy.. how many people his age do you know can work at that level and outsmart bigger badder guys? he doesnt avoid signing to big companies under false claims (Fedor) and he isn't gonna hold you or lie on you (Brock), so shut up! and if you wanna talk about the best ever then how about Anderson Silva? the guy can't be hit, his opponents run from him and those that attack him end up humiliated. Oh yeah, we all know how GOOD Griffin is and he got schooled! Brock is a jibber jabber with one dimension and that is SIZE, Fedor is over hyped because he won't face anyone good enough and no i don't need anyone to list their credentials i'm aware of their records and i've seen every clip there is to see of them, face facts!

oh and in case someone tried to be super cool n says well so n so said Fedor is the best, well.. ever heard of courtesy? the moment they say he's the best its followed by 'but i'd like to face him'. its called professionalism, coz some people won't give it up.

So you make part of your judgment of him on a tat? That is rediculus because he wanted it and he got it. It's his life and it doesn't make him terrible.

You can say that about anything. It's his life and if he wants to take it in the **** that's his choice. But yes that's what I'm saying, it was his choice, he choose that tattoo. I think it would be better if someone forced him to get it. At least then he would have an excuse. But no, it was his choice, it is his life and of course the wangsword was, is, and always will be a terrible move.

I'm glad someone knows their **** about Health Care because I/Brock/Wirerat don't.

I'm sure you're an expert. From my experiences, I know what I know. That's what I know, that's all I care about. I'm pretty sure you are far from an expert on healthcare systems. You just know what you know from listening to the liberals, and hang on to every word like it's the word of God. At least the Canadian gave a reasonable and sensible argument.

I just know our healthcare has issues (Expensive). I know what the problem is. I have insurance. I get my statements back, it shows the following.

Total service charge: $3700

Provider discount: $2800

Patient responsibility: $20

Provider responsibility: $880

Total owed: $0.00

Why is it if I go in without insurance I am responsible for $3700, but when I go in with insurance the total cost is $900? If I was only responsible for the actual charge that the insurance company has to pay then I wouldn't need insurance.

Oh I know what the problem is: Corporate Greed combined with sue happy people looking for a free ride through bogus malpractice lawsuits.

On a side note, name me one program the government has taken over that has ever truely improved. Just one. If we're dependant on Washington fixing the issues then we are in trouble. They'll just screw it up worse, keep control over it, and make us dependant on them therefore gaining more power over the people.

All healthcare systems have their issues. Problem is, you can't fix greed. And that's what the problem in America is. Corporate Greed, Greed on Wal Street, Washington, etc. It's even filtered down into the lower middle class. American greed, it'll bite us in the **** eventually.

I'm also VA disabled. I have 3 bad discs in my back, a fubared shoulder, and testy knees at best. I get care for those issues through a GOVERNMENT RUN healthcare facility. It BLOWS. I'm pretty darn close to an expert on healthcare run by the Government in America. I hope for everyones sake that a Government take over of healthcare never happens. And if you think for one minute that is not their fullest intention, then you are as delusional as Al Gore.

I'm sure you're an expert. From my experiences' date=' I know what I know. That's what I know, that's all I care about. I'm pretty sure you are far from an expert on healthcare systems. You just know what you know from listening to the liberals, and hang on to every word like it's the word of God. At least the Canadian gave a reasonable and sensible argument.

I just know our healthcare has issues (Expensive). I know what the problem is. I have insurance. I get my statements back, it shows the following.

Total service charge: $3700

Provider discount: $2800

Patient responsibility: $20

Provider responsibility: $880

Total owed: $0.00

Why is it if I go in without insurance I am responsible for $3700, but when I go in with insurance the total cost is $900? If I was only responsible for the actual charge that the insurance company has to pay then I wouldn't need insurance.

Oh I know what the problem is: Corporate Greed combined with sue happy people looking for a free ride through bogus malpractice lawsuits.

On a side note, name me one program the government has taken over that has ever truely improved. Just one. If we're dependant on Washington fixing the issues then we are in trouble. They'll just screw it up worse, keep control over it, and make us dependant on them therefore gaining more power over the people.

All healthcare systems have their issues. Problem is, you can't fix greed. And that's what the problem in America is. Corporate Greed, Greed on Wal Street, Washington, etc. It's even filtered down into the lower middle class. American greed, it'll bite us in the **** eventually.

I'm also VA disabled. I have 3 bad discs in my back, a fubared shoulder, and testy knees at best. I get care for those issues through a GOVERNMENT RUN healthcare facility. It BLOWS. I'm pretty darn close to an expert on healthcare run by the Government in America. I hope for everyones sake that a Government take over of healthcare never happens. And if you think for one minute that is not their fullest intention, then you are as delusional as Al Gore.[/quote']

First off.. I'm Canadian so half of what you just said went over my head. Secondly, I stated that I'm not an expert in the message you quoted and then you call me an expert. Thirdly, if what you know is what you know and that's all you care about how do you learn anything new?

4) Look at the arguments supporting his "greatness" HIs huge victories in his first couple fight - really who? Herring , couture, and mir.

Thats right. Excellent competition. He smashed them all.

Couture - His first KO

Herring - Had facial surgery after fight

Mir - Smashed, Smashed & Smashed

You are a fool mate.

Archived