Does anyone know when the UFC is coming to Indianapolis?

ForrestGriffinFan101

yaa i heard about it. so many ppl are ready to count forrest out. shld be a great fight i got forrest via UD or SD. ya i think Lucas Oil is to big. what you think about lil nog-griffin

I say Forrest by some kind of decision. I also think maybe he should to the Chris Leben change-up and possibly control this fight on the gorund.

I love Forrest' date=' and everyone that has trained at hardcore. I am after all a HUGE UGA fan, and I live a hour from Athens.

A good friend of mine trains in Indy, and use to fight in the UFC. He trains with Chris and Jake. And of course Matt from tuf 10.[/quote']

Yea you could also expect Jon Fitch on the card. I know he's not from Indy but he is still from Indiana.

deff. griffin has a great clinch game. when he faces lil nog' date=' i except griffin to shoto for a early takedown. cuz i doubt lil nog would be excepting it[/quote']

Yeah. Lil' Nog is great but this will definitley be his toughest test to date. I just hope Forrest doesn't get KTFO'd because Lil' Nog has some serious power.

Yeah Lil' Nog is no A. Silva. Forrest I think would have a good gameplan. I also think he would have beat Tito a lot worse if it wasn't on short notice.

griffin took the fight after lil over 2 n half months i think. deff lil nog is no silva. you think forrest coyld possibly after he does some ground n pound. dare i say submit a nogueira

griffin took the fight after lil over 2 n half months i think. deff lil nog is no silva. you think forrest coyld possibly after he does some ground n pound. dare i say submit a nogueira

Actually he took the fight on 6 weeks notice so more like 1 month and a half. Umm......... i could possibly see that since Lil' Nog doesn't have the same ground skill as Big Nog. So he may be able to but I'm sort of reluctant to say it.

Actually he took the fight on 6 weeks notice so more like 1 month and a half. Umm......... i could possibly see that since Lil' Nog doesn't have the same ground skill as Big Nog. So he may be able to but I'm sort of reluctant to say it.

yaaa same if were to submit him it be by triangle or rear naked. but do you think he could stand and bang with lil nog. i think so if he avoids his power

I am a Falcons fan' date=' but I think that the Colts and the Saints are the best two teams this year, and would be a great Super Bowl.[/quote']

The Colts and Saints have been my two favorite teams since I was a little kid. No, I'm not a bandwagon rider these have literally been my two favorite teams for a long long time.

Archived