getting banned

MachoMan

Insults' date=' posting links to fights, spamming the forum, language, [b']spreading rumors[/b], and much more. lol

Bans can last from one day to forever.

Read the rules section.

Thought I'd let you know there are a couple posts out there saying something like Fedor could beat Brock....or Shogun is the real LHW champion. Just letting you know about these rumor spreaders.

Thought I'd let you know there are a couple posts out there saying something like Fedor could beat Brock....or Shogun is the real LHW champion. Just letting you know about these rumor spreaders.

*chuckle*

It's possible that Fedor could beat Brock. But my money would be on Brock.

And Rua IS the LHW champ. heh...just to clarify.

Cheers

-DR

apparently rules don't mean much.. because hardly anyone gets banned .. all the troll threads that go on is ridiculous..even allot of the titles are just absurd .. most of this stuff gets displayed on the front page of ufc.com .. i wonder how many people get driven away from the forums here because of all the garbage that collects .. admins need to step up and enforce the rules !! get more mods since they complain that they don't have enough time .. people should send emails requesting new moderators be put in place

Archived