Rumble/Semtex

bklaus50

Oh I am completely serious. He's been working on his jiu-jitsu game quite a bit. He beats Big Nog in jiu-jitsu practice.

Have you ever seen him try to use it in a fight tho....NO. All the british striker talks about is puttin ppl asleep qnd he wont do it to Johnson cause Daley's head will be easy for Johnson to hit with a kick.

i could see this match up happening after Johnson beats Howard' date=' and Daley gets beat by Koscheck. both are considered knock out artists and would match up good. I would take johnson with a KO.[/quote']

I agree, Kos is going to kick Daley's ****. Daley has been way overrated. Then AJ would smash him too.

Have you ever seen him try to use it in a fight tho....NO. All the british striker talks about is puttin ppl asleep qnd he wont do it to Johnson cause Daley's head will be easy for Johnson to hit with a kick.

He says he will put them to sleep as a distraction so they don't expect it when he throws a flying scissor heelhook at them. Daley being a second degree black belt in jiu-jitsu, I can see this happening.

i could see this match up happening after Johnson beats Howard' date=' and Daley gets beat by Koscheck. both are considered knock out artists and would match up good. I would take johnson with a KO.[/quote']

Paul Daley is too far up the food chain at this time... Johnson won't even get a shot until Daley loses once or twice.

Paul Daley is too far up the food chain at this time... Johnson won't even get a shot until Daley loses once or twice.

My thoughts exactly, Daley is right in contention at the moment, Johnson is several notches below him. Would be an interesting one see if it ever happened though.

That was my first thought. Then I thought no wait. Daley by flying inverted triangle into a judo flip kimura.

This is equally plausible.

Haha awesome, I like this ForrestGriffinFan101!!

I would have picked Rumble before seeing the KOS fight. Now I am not sure.

Yeah' date=' that's the real story on why Hermes Franca retired.[/quote']

It's also why Tito came back.

"Yeah, I was done with Dana and the UFC, but then I heard about this submission that can cause euphoria via pain, and Jenna told me to go learn that bad boy. It cracked my skull, but I still screamed for more."

It's also why Tito came back.

"Yeah' date=' I was done with Dana and the UFC, but then I heard about this submission that can cause euphoria via pain, and Jenna told me to go learn that bad boy. It cracked my skull, but I still screamed for more."[/quote']

He didn't really crack his skull, it's just that the submission was supposed to be top secret and he wasn't aloud to tell anyone. That submission traumatized him for life which is why he lost to Forrest.

He didn't really crack his skull' date=' it's just that the submission was supposed to be top secret and he wasn't aloud to tell anyone. That submission traumatized him for life which is why he lost to Forrest.[/quote']

Haha, I was looking to make a Tito related joke but nothing came to mind....

Archived