Mir said Fedor was the greatest fighter on the Planet

Fast

I recall just a week or so ago, Mir went on record saying he can beat Fedor. Watch the video, unless it was Mir's twin he said Fedor is the greatest fighter because he had so many weapons. Frankie needs to make up his mind. Mir said this so this means in Mir's mind he is the greatest in the world since he thinks he can beat Fedor

The moral of the story is that a majority of fighter, a lot in the UFC have went on record saying Fedor is the best fighter in the World. Why is Dana is the only one saying that he is over hyped? (rolls eyes)

I recall just a week or so ago' date=' Mir went on record saying he can beat Fedor. Watch the video, unless it was Mir's twin he said Fedor is the greatest fighter because he had so many weapons. Frankie needs to make up his mind. Mir said this so this means in Mir's mind he is the greatest in the world since he thinks he can beat Fedor

The moral of the story is that a majority of fighter, a lot in the UFC have went on record saying Fedor is the best fighter in the World. Why is Dana is the only one saying that he is over hyped? (rolls eyes)[/quote']

You are on a serious mission to make friends aren't you?? Everyone loves Fedor, ok we get it.

You are on a serious mission to make friends aren't you?? Everyone loves Fedor' date=' ok we get it.[/quote']

I am the original son, I have been around here a while, truth hurt? Just making a point that even Mir thinks Fedor is the best fighter in the world.

GSP

Randellman

Bas

BJ PENN

Just to name a few think he is as well.

YOu have any thoughts about the subject?

lol frank speaks so much bull i dont even bother to listen to him any more

Frank knows who his daddy is. He has just gained some confidence since he has put on some weight and now seems to think he is superman.

My question would be what changed his mind, just last week he said he can beat Fedor, saying he is the best in the world, then he says Fedor is the best?

Frank knows who his daddy is. He has just gained some confidence since he has put on some weight and now seems to think he is superman.

My question would be what changed his mind' date=' just last week he said he can beat Fedor, saying he is the best in the world, then he says Fedor is the best?[/quote']

LOL Mir actually said he's the best athlete in MMA since he put on size. I laughed. On pure athleticism, Brock is a better athlete than Mir. GSP is by miles, too.

LOL Mir actually said he's the best athlete in MMA since he put on size. I laughed. On pure athleticism' date=' Brock is a better athlete than Mir. GSP is by miles, too.[/quote']

Mir is a better than Mediocre fighter, but yes Brock is a better athlete by a mile. Mir must not have got a lot of praise as a youngster, since he brags on himself all the time..lol

Who cares what Mir says?

He talks a lot, I care what he says when he contradicts himself and thinks that he is the greatest fighter on the planet since beating Mir. he must have forgotten the beating he jsut took at the hands of Brock, and to think he is thinking he is on Fedor's level:rolleyes:

better contact the nudist colony!! ...hopefully it has alot of chicks and not all old guys.....lol

i didnt see Mir say anything on the video.

Like Mir said his last fight ...if any heavyweight.....exposes his neck to him.....they are done.......Kongo....got the nice version........Brock will get the not so nice version.

If brock gets caught in a choke ...he will go to sleep quick ..or go his tapping thing.....he has no experience fighting off a choke.......

At least Kongo went ahead and went to sleep ...instead of tapping like a girl!

No arguement on Fedor' date=' but i do believe Mir will win a Lesnar/Mir 3 if it happens. Being ragdolled like he did, and his personality, Mir is a very determined individual now, with one goal. Beat Brock Lesnar.[/quote']

He may have that fire now to revenge just a devastating loss, but I really do not see him being able to keep Brock from mauling him again. I could be wrong, I have been wrong before, but I just do not see it regardless of how fired up Mir is.

If he can fight of the take down, he would stand a chance.

better contact the nudist colony!! ...hopefully it has alot of chicks and not all old guys.....lol

i didnt see Mir say anything on the video.

Like Mir said his last fight ...if any heavyweight.....exposes his neck to him.....they are done.......Kongo....got the nice version........Brock will get the not so nice version.

If brock gets caught in a choke ...he will go to sleep quick ..or go his tapping thing.....he has no experience fighting off a choke.......

At least Kongo went ahead and went to sleep ...instead of tapping like a girl!

On the video address that is posted, after it is over the other videos pop up at the bottom scroll through them and click on the Mir comment video.

I agree with the above post.....Mir is smart....determined and well rounded and really has the build to be as big as he wants to be.......think about it ...Mir didnt train with weights.....and was 254 lbs........if Brock really never worked out much with weights how big would he be? and again ....Mir isnt saying ..."oh ya i decided to start lifting weights.....he is training with mark Philippi......so he has more knowledge on strength training then brock by a long shot.......as far as size and strength....the sky is the limit for Mir.

Brock isnt going to hire someone like Mark Philippi ...becasue he already knows it all.....kind of like his ..eat no vegetable....philosophy....and we see where that got him.....man ....anyone knows with a diet of no vegetables and all meat and potatoes....your going to have some big problems down the road.

Brock get ready for tweety Birds...and your favorite Dream Genie....Frank the sandman Mir....lol

Frank will look like a scene from national geographic....(the lion taking down the gazell.)

when he takes Brocks neck

I agree with the above post.....Mir is smart....determined and well rounded and really has the build to be as big as he wants to be.......think about it ...Mir didnt train with weights.....and was 254 lbs........if Brock really never worked out much with weights how big would he be? and again ....Mir isnt saying ..."oh ya i decided to start lifting weights.....he is training with mark Philippi......so he has more knowledge on strength training then brock by a long shot.......as far as size and strength....the sky is the limit for Mir.

Brock isnt going to hire someone like Mark Philippi ...becasue he already knows it all.....kind of like his ..eat no vegetable....philosophy....and we see where that got him.....man ....anyone knows with a diet of no vegetables and all meat and potatoes....your going to have some big problems down the road.

Brock get ready for tweety Birds...and your favorite Dream Genie....Frank the sandman Mir....lol

Frank will look like a scene from national geographic....(the lion taking down the gazell.)

when he takes Brocks neck

Brock knows about strength training, and also one has to be able to use that strength with their fighting in order to be successful. Brock is more athletic and stronger regardless of how much strength Mir has gained or his weight for that matter.

lol @ "Stand a chance"

Lesnar has some of the worst stand up in the heavyweight division.

And Mir still has a chance if it goes to the ground.

I never said Lesnar had good stand-up, but he does hit hard and I do not think Mir could handle to big bombs from Lesnar if he landed. I do not think Mir stands a chance on the ground at all even though against another fighter he might be able to utilize his JJ, not so against the like of a wrestler like Brock.

I recall just a week or so ago' date=' Mir went on record saying he can beat Fedor. Watch the video, unless it was Mir's twin he said Fedor is the greatest fighter because he had so many weapons. Frankie needs to make up his mind. Mir said this so this means in Mir's mind he is the greatest in the world since he thinks he can beat Fedor

The moral of the story is that a majority of fighter, a lot in the UFC have went on record saying Fedor is the best fighter in the World. Why is Dana is the only one saying that he is over hyped? (rolls eyes)[/quote']

Because Dana is the man thats y

I never said Fedor had good stand-up' date=' but he does hit hard and I do not think Mir could handle to big bombs from Lesnar if he landed. I do not think Mir stands a chance on the ground at all even though against another fighter he might be able to utilize his JJ, not so against the like of a wrestler like Brock.[/quote']

Firstly, we weren't talking about Fedor.

Secondly, you are clearly a brocktard, and this is blocking your view from seeing that Brock hardly knows how to throw a punch and would get dominated in the stand up by basically any decent fighter.

And to say Mir doesn't stand a chance on the ground is just being ignorant of his BJJ skills.t

Firstly' date=' we weren't talking about Fedor.

Secondly, you are clearly a brocktard, and this is blocking your view from seeing that Brock hardly knows how to throw a punch and would get dominated in the stand up by basically any decent fighter.

And to say Mir doesn't stand a chance on the ground is just being ignorant of his BJJ skills.t[/quote']

I fixed it, you knew what I meant.

If you will search the forum for how many threads I interact in concerning Brock you will find very few. i am a Fedortard.

His BJJ skills looked good in the last fight between them didn't it?

I think Frank will take Brock in their next meeting, you consider the only reason Brock is walking through fighters is because of his strength and that will be negated with Mir putting on that much muscle and strength it will come down to experience and skills and everyone knows Brock has no submission skills and horrible stand up and IMO a weak chin judging by his 2nd fight with Mir and fight with Randy.

Now that being said, Mir thinks Fedor is currently the greatest fighter in the world and thinks he has a shot at beating him with the right gameplan. If Frank wins then he could consider himself the greatest in the world. But I don't see that happening.

Brock knows about strength training' date=' and also one has to be able to use that strength with their fighting in order to be successful. Brock is more athletic and stronger regardless of how much strength Mir has gained or his weight for that matter.[/quote']

I disagree with this. Point in case, BJ PENN... Frank Mir is essentially the BJ of the HW division, he has coasted by on his talent and natural ability alone. It got him the championship once, and with age he is learning that you need more than talent to be the best. It is not like Mir is new to the fight game and doesn't know how and when to excert his strength when needed. I think that was that poster's point.

Firstly' date=' we weren't talking about Fedor.

[b']Secondly, you are clearly a brocktard[/b], and this is blocking your view from seeing that Brock hardly knows how to throw a punch and would get dominated in the stand up by basically any decent fighter.

And to say Mir doesn't stand a chance on the ground is just being ignorant of his BJJ skills.t

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

The one thing I can count on Fast not butchering is his undying devotion to the true best of the sport, Fedor.

Archived