Sticky a Fedor thread??

Vonyoda

Firstly i am not a hater or a Brock nut although i do like both fighters as well as Mir so i may just be a bit weird for that however i'm sure it would clear up this section of the forum if we could have a sticky Fedor thread and all relevant pics, videos & so on can be put on there at everyones leisure.

This isnt a hate campaign by any means just a suggestion i thought i would make.

Please vote on the poll if you agree or disagree and hopefully something may be done to clear up some of the numerous threads.

Apologies if this is deemed inappropiate by the mods.

Firstly i am not a hater or a Brock nut although i do like both fighters as well as Mir so i may just be a bit weird for that however i'm sure it would clear up this section of the forum if we could have a sticky Fedor thread and all relevant pics' date=' videos & so on can be put on there at everyones leisure.

This isnt a hate campaign by any means just a suggestion i thought i would make.

Please vote on the poll if you agree or disagree and hopefully something may be done to clear up some of the numerous threads.

Apologies if this is deemed inappropiate by the mods.[/quote']

Completely unacceptable! By-laws state you must pick one favoritte, hate the others, and defend your pick no matter what logic, sanity, or good reason may say otherwise.

Get with it you NOOB! LMAO, just kidding really, I think that very same thing everyday. There should be a sticky for Fedor and one for Lesnar then the two camps can go at each other non stop in those two threads and stop turning every single thread into something to do with either fighter. Pretty much all Mir talk is in relation to one of those two so he would fall into both!

What about if they let you start it? I know it will damage your new thread count but noone will think any less of you..............son.

I do not take a fancy to being called son, It is no to a Fedor stickie, if you cannot handle it just avoid them. it is simple. Now pm a mod and ask them to delete this.

Completely unacceptable! By-laws state you must pick one favoritte' date=' hate the others, and defend your pick no matter what logic, sanity, or good reason may say otherwise.

Get with it you NOOB! LMAO, just kidding really, I think that very same thing everyday. There should be a sticky for Fedor and one for Lesnar then the two camps can go at each other non stop in those two threads and stop turning every single thread into something to do with either fighter. Pretty much all Mir talk is in relation to one of those two so he would fall into both![/quote']

Thats all i am trying to suggest, like i said its not a hate campaign, i respect Fedor as the greatest, just dont need our forum full of threads about the man.

Please vote as well if you could, hopefully this may help[ the situation although unlikely.

I do not take a fancy to being called son' date=' It is no to a Fedor stickie, if you cannot handle it just avoid them. it is simple. Now pm a mod and ask them to delete this.[/quote']

It was in direct reference to you calling me son no more than ten minutes ago! If you think its disrespectful i agree, so stop saying it to others, its degrading and down right ignorant.

It was in direct reference to you calling me son no more than ten minutes ago! If you think its disrespectful i agree' date=' so stop saying it to others, its degrading and down right ignorant.[/quote']

I do not recall saying that, show me please.

I do not recall saying that' date=' show me please.[/quote']

4th post down on the Mir said......thread.

Having re-read it i may have mis-understood and it looks as though you are referring to yourself as the original son, not "i am the original, son" as i had interpreted it, if that is indeed the case i do offer my apologies.

yup, there's definately enough threads to have a whole new category

ufc

tuf

outside the ufc

wec

get aquainted

fedor

the funny thing is that nobody says anything new, they all just recycle the same arguments on both sides because really, there's no proof towards any "ufc+fedor=" opinions. it's all just that. opinions

i dont think this is right. this would mean you would have to restrict any other highly talked about fighter to one thread. fedor should have the most threads anyway hes a living legend.

Good point. I think he should have his own sub forum

I vote no because most threads that go on for long enough will eventually turn into a Fedor thread. If you do a thorough scan of all threads, Fedor's name will appear in 90% of all the threads. His name has even came up in the evolution thread.

You could make a thread about Recipes and Cooking, and I guarantee you Fedor's name will find its way onto the thread.

Archived