Would UFC ever come to Scotland?

ScottishMidweight

I was considering this the other day, they come to England, but would there ever be enough appeal to host an event in Scotland? There's quite a fanbase here already and even in the forums it's evident that many love MMA over here.

With the UFC expanding it's markets in an attempt to be world wide, do I have any chance of seeing the sport I love in my own coutnry, rather than having to travel outside the country to even see a live event?

I was considering this the other day' date=' they come to England, but would there ever be enough appeal to host an event in Scotland? There's quite a fanbase here already and even in the forums it's evident that many love MMA over here.

With the UFC expanding it's markets in an attempt to be world wide, do I have any chance of seeing the sport I love in my own coutnry, rather than having to travel outside the country to even see a live event?[/quote']

when you guys can convince Mel Gibson to dress up like William Wallace from Braveheart and fight Michael Bisping....then im sure Dana White would love to have a UFC there

• 2 weeks later...

Archived