Youth in Revolt

HappyHamer

Whislt watching TV an advert ran for a film featuring "Michael Cera and that guy from The Hangover", and I realised it was a version of my favourite comedic book from years ago. I was initially really looking forward to seeing it, as it's released on my birthday, but I got to thinking that it's a very long book and to remove anything would detract from a great story.

Has anyone read the book, or seen the film, and, if so, is it worth seeing, or will I be disappointed?

I'm kinda getting tired of Cera to. He plays the awkward anti-social kid in every movie. I heard from some friends that it was alright, and some said it sucked. They said Alan from The Hangover is only in it for about 5 minutes and then dies. He gets one good line out the entire movie apparently. Just from what i've heard I wouldnt go see it.

I'm kinda getting tired of Cera to. He plays the awkward anti-social kid in every movie. I heard from some friends that it was alright' date=' and some said it sucked. They said Alan from The Hangover is only in it for about 5 minutes and then dies. He gets one good line out the entire movie apparently. Just from what i've heard I wouldnt go see it.[/quote']

Way to spoil it.

not seen it yet' date=' but want to. looks ok on the advert. prob a 6/10 film[/quote']

I read the book, which is actually three books collected, Youth in Revolt, Youth in Bondage and Youth in Exile. It is probably the funniest book I've ever read, and I didn't realise their are 3 sequels, so I'll be checking those out ASAP.

I read the book' date=' which is actually three books collected, Youth in Revolt, Youth in Bondage and Youth in Exile. It is probably the funniest book I've ever read, and I didn't realise their are 3 sequels, so I'll be checking those out ASAP.[/quote']

i quite like michael cera so ill def check it out!

I thought it was funny. Napoleon Dynamite kind of funny

Napoleon Dynamite was the most unfunny lame fail movie of all time. The only humor came from me trying to make my **** inhale with my buddies while at the theater. Thats how bad it was 8 guys would rather watch me spread my **** and try and suck air in then watch Napoleon Dynamite. -10 out of 10

Napoleon Dynamite was the most unfunny lame fail movie of all time. The only humor came from me trying to make my **** inhale with my buddies while at the theater. Thats how bad it was 8 guys would rather watch me spread my **** and try and suck air in then watch Napoleon Dynamite. -10 our of 10

I've gotta admit, Napolean Dynamite got some good reviews from some UK comedy writers whose work I've always enjoyed, so I thought it would be worth watching, but I didn't make it all the way through, before switching it off.

I've gotta admit' date=' Napolean Dynamite got some good reviews from some UK comedy writers whose work I've always enjoyed, so I thought it would be worth watching, but I didn't make it all the way through, before switching it off.[/quote']

Now there were a few tirds in the river of liquid chit like LA FAWN DUH written on a sign. And the mexican kid's cousens in the low rider but outside that its like an afternoon of dysentary while watching your retard cousin.

Archived