How do I see Such Great Heights?

So_Amazing

No disrespect Mr. CaptainSuperman' date=' but I'm a Batman fan lol :cool:[/quote']

No disrespect at all. Bruce is a great guy, we throw the best partys all the time. Just imagine this for a second, one minute, we're at a club in Metropolis, bataranging all the chicks and using my x-ray to see if they ARE indeed real or not, the next minute, we're bringing back some girls I picked up around the world to Wayne Enterprises in Gotham City.

Lucky for me, I don't have to imagine, that was my weekend. Needless to say, I Superman'D that ***!

No disrespect at all. Bruce is a great guy' date=' we throw the best partys all the time. Just imagine this for a second, one minute, we're at a club in Metropolis, bataranging all the chicks and using my x-ray to see if they ARE indeed real or not, the next minute, we're bringing back some girls I picked up around the world to Wayne Enterprises in Gotham City.

Lucky for me, I don't have to imagine, that was my weekend. Needless to say, I Superman'D that ***![/quote']

i envy you

Archived