Bisping and Wanderlei exchange words on the Radio

TimmyTuppence

Bisping will do his chicken neck ...hand waving ....anxiety entrance (like a cheerleader)...(one of the stupidest displays in the ring ive ever seen) ...and probably be playing some "Culture Club" and bring the lead singer in with him.........then Silva will KO..him.........send him to strike force.....

this fight well show us were wand is at hopefully his surgery has helped his cardio he looked tierd in the fight with rich early i think if wanderlei brings good cardio and thoose awsome wind mill hits bisping well be toast but if we see a fadeing slowed down wanderlei, bisping well take advantage and get a decision at the end of the day wanderlei is a legend and bisping well never be able to put a hl reel togeather like wanderlei win or loose this fight the best wanderlei is better then the best bisping.

I think that Bisping can beat the current Wanderlei, but the old Wandy would have mopped the floor with him. I just watched a Pride fight between Rampage and Wandy, and Wandy just looked insanely fast on his feet. In his hayday he wouldn't out sped *****sping. Bisping is the same person through and through, stating that he has changed since getting beat like the ***** that he is, and now going back to talking smack.

I think that Bisping can beat the current Wanderlei' date=' but the old Wandy would have mopped the floor with him. I just watched a Pride fight between Rampage and Wandy, and Wandy just looked insanely fast on his feet. In his hayday he wouldn't out sped *****sping. Bisping is the same person through and through, stating that he has changed since getting beat like the ***** that he is, and now going back to talking smack.[/quote']

Maybe after his next couple beatings...

I think that Bisping can beat the current Wanderlei' date=' but the old Wandy would have mopped the floor with him. I just watched a Pride fight between Rampage and Wandy, and Wandy just looked insanely fast on his feet. In his hayday he wouldn't out sped *****sping. Bisping is the same person through and through, stating that he has changed since getting beat like the ***** that he is, and now going back to talking smack.[/quote']

Bisping didnt start talking smack until Wandy did, what do you want him to do? I agree that the old Wandy would kill him but Bisping is still improving, I think we are still yet to see the best from him, still saying that I doubt he will ever be on the same level that Wandy once was, but that goes for most fighters, Wandy in his day was better than most.

http://flpoindexter.podomatic.com/player/web/2010-01-24T13_22_20-08_00

Like I have said before' date=' I look forward to all of your responses when Bisping destroys Wanderlei.[/quote']

I like Bisping but he doesnt have the tools to beat silva. What is he going to do throw a wrench at him. He might be able to win a decision by running the whole fight and throwing a jab here are there.

He cant knock out silva. He really cant take him down, and never in a million years will he submit him. So whats left for bisping, out strike him. silva is a little slow he is predictable as hell. Lets say he did out strike him silva's stamina is ridiculous and he wont stop coming. So he needs to slow him down, so you need put power behind those punches, bisping does'nt have that. TKO 2nd Round The Axe Murderer

I like Bisping but he doesnt have the tools to beat silva. What is he going to do throw a wrench at him. He might be able to win a decision by running the whole fight and throwing a jab here are there.

He cant knock out silva. He really cant take him down' date=' and never in a million years will he submit him. So whats left for bisping, out strike him. silva is a little slow he is predictable as hell. Lets say he did out strike him silva's stamina is ridiculous and he wont stop coming. So he needs to slow him down, so you need put power behind those punches, bisping does'nt have that. TKO 2nd Round The Axe Murderer[/quote']

Like I said before, I look forward to your response when Bisping destroys Wanderlei.

i have a strong feeling that we are going to see a repeat of wandy vs jardine. He has only lost to arguably top competition in the last few years and lets face it bisbing is not top comp he barely beat kang

you could make the same argument for Bisping, his only 2 losses have come via Hendo and Rashad, and if you ask me and alot of other people he beat Rashad. So his only real clear loss was to Hendo, who im sure you know is no joke. I know Bisping dosent have wins over the names that Wandy does but that doesent mean hes not top comp.

Bisping will do his chicken neck ...hand waving ....anxiety entrance (like a cheerleader)...(one of the stupidest displays in the ring ive ever seen) ...and probably be playing some "Culture Club" and bring the lead singer in with him.........then Silva will KO..him.........send him to strike force.....

LMAOOOOOOOOOO lol

Bisping is going to make Wandy look as washed up as he is. Just because Henderson timed him with a brutal punch doesn't mean the guy can't fight. He's young' date=' and hungry for a win.[/quote']

i agree completely, getting KTFO by Dan Henderson does not make you a can. being in the octagon with him makes you a BA

Archived