Which threads make you most upset?

Doctor_Obviously

The threads I hate most are ones that have nothing to do with mma' date=' like this one..[/quote']

We will accept your opinion on th basis this was posted in the UFC section. Now if it was posted in the non UFC section we would not accept your post.

Man I hate when the threads in the top of my tube socks start unraveling and I just can't resist the urge to pull it and it makes a big hole in the top of my sock and then I have to throw it away and I end up with all these mismatched socks in my drawers and I have 3 pairs with one red and one green!

I hate that!

I also dislike the threads that devolve into 2 or 3 internet tough guys spewing on and on about who is smarter or knows more or who is a better MMA fan.

and the innumerable Brock/Fedor/Mir threads, there is so much more to MMA than those three!

Wow' date=' I never seen that before. That is a brutally cool KO lol[/quote']

YOu must be really young, that is ol Gary Goodridge laying the hammer down in the early UFC's... Did you notice he was knocked out on the first elbow and then he continued and hit him 7 more times before the ref stopped it?

YOu must be really young' date=' that is ol Gary Goodridge laying the hammer down in the early UFC's... Did you notice he was knocked out on the first elbow and then he continued and hit him 7 more times before the ref stopped it?[/quote']

It amazes me that Big Daddy never made more waves than he did in MMA. He was always an exciting fight, but just never seemed able to grasp the big moment. Tough fricking dude though.

It amazes me that Big Daddy never made more waves than he did in MMA. He was always an exciting fight' date=' but just never seemed able to grasp the big moment. Tough fricking dude though.[/quote']

Yes. back in the day he was a tough dude. He just got jacked up though on Dream by Moussi

YOu must be really young' date=' that is ol Gary Goodridge laying the hammer down in the early UFC's... Did you notice he was knocked out on the first elbow and then he continued and hit him 7 more times before the ref stopped it?[/quote']

Nah I'm 24, I just didn't get into mma until 2002. I've been downloading a lot of the old fights though, however this one has eluded me. That is awesome though :)

It amazes me that Big Daddy never made more waves than he did in MMA. He was always an exciting fight' date=' but just never seemed able to grasp the big moment. Tough fricking dude though.[/quote']

You're kidding right? Goodridge was a joke, guy gassed out all the time. The highest win streak he had was 4 fights. If he couldn't KO you in the first two minutes you pretty much won the fight.

Plus' date=' Paul Herrera was waaaaaay outweighed by Goodridge. It was a David vs. Goliath tournament. Would've been like Junie Browning taking on, say, Todd Duffee.

Goodridge, however, lost due to Don Frye's strikes later on in the tournament. 2 min into the 1st round.[/quote']

You are hardcore bro!

You're kidding right? Goodridge was a joke' date=' guy gassed out all the time. The highest win streak he had was 4 fights. If he couldn't KO you in the first two minutes you pretty much won the fight.[/quote']

Yeah but that first two minutes were exciting as hell waiting to see if someone was going to sleep!

Hey man you don't have to be undefeated to not be "a joke"

Bob Sapp is a joke

Hong Man Choi is a joke,

Sylvia and Arlovski have turned themselves into jokes,

the no arms/legs guy is a joke

Brock... well nevermind I won't start that.

Gary Goodridge was a tough dude that had big success in Kickboxing and was considered a super dangerous puncher. There is a reason he never won a championship, he just never developed himself as a full time professional fighter. But the dude could beak bricks with those hammers of his and in no way was a "joke".

Yeah but that first two minutes were exciting as hell waiting to see if someone was going to sleep!

Hey man you don't have to be undefeated to not be "a joke"

Bob Sapp is a joke

Hong Man Choi is a joke' date='

Sylvia and Arlovski have turned themselves into jokes,

the no arms/legs guy is a joke

Brock... well nevermind I won't start that.

Gary Goodridge was a tough dude that had big success in Kickboxing and was considered a super dangerous puncher. There is a reason he never won a championship, he just never developed himself as a full time professional fighter. But the dude could beak bricks with those hammers of his and in no way was a "joke".[/quote']

True, I'll admit the first few minutes were exciting, And I'll agree on everyone of the guys you mentioned, even Brock, but IMO Goodridge was and still is a lesser fighter. He lost to every elite fighter that he fought, and fighters that wouldn't even be considered elite.

Gary is 23-20-1 all time. With losses to guys like Mark Shultz, Mario Neto, Igor Vovchanchyn(x2), Tom Erikson, Mark Coleman, Heath Herring, Terroll Dees, Fedor Emelianenko, Gegard Mousasi, Alistair Overeem, Don Frye(x2) (who he also beat once) Big Nog, Gilbert Yvel, Ricco Rodriguez.

Now there are a bunch of big names in there, but there are also a bunch that he should have beat. Gary may not have been a "joke" maybe I was a little harsh, but he was never and could never be considered one of the best.

True' date=' I'll admit the first few minutes were exciting, And I'll agree on everyone of the guys you mentioned, even Brock, but IMO Goodridge was and still is a lesser fighter. He lost to every elite fighter that he fought, and fighters that wouldn't even be considered elite.

Gary is 23-20-1 all time. With losses to guys like Mark Shultz, Mario Neto, Igor Vovchanchyn(x2), Tom Erikson, Mark Coleman, Heath Herring, Terroll Dees, Fedor Emelianenko, Gegard Mousasi, Alistair Overeem, Don Frye(x2) (who he also beat once) Big Nog, Gilbert Yvel, Ricco Rodriguez.

Now there are a bunch of big names in there, but there are also a bunch that he should have beat. Gary may not have been a "joke" maybe I was a little harsh, but he was never and could never be considered one of the best.[/quote']

Agreed,

Archived