Vikings vs. Saints

Tonydixon2

Vikings deserved to lose this one.

The two best teams made it through to the Superbowl.

Justice is served.

Um. Not quite. If Brett Farve hadn't been stupid and just ran to the outside, the fieldgoal wouldve went in and the real best teams would be in the superbowl.

Darn that Brett Favre.

How'd you like to be the Vikings kicker with a no-confidence-I'd rather-throw-across-my-chest-off-balance-and-possibly-lose-the-game-than-trust-you-with-a-38yd.-FG-attempt-play like that.

Um. Not quite. If Brett Farve hadn't been stupid and just ran to the outside' date=' the fieldgoal wouldve went in and the real best teams would be in the superbowl.

Darn that Brett Favre.

How'd you like to be the Vikings kicker with a no-confidence-I'd rather-throw-across-my-chest-off-balance-and-possibly-lose-the-game-than-trust-you-with-a-38yd.-FG-attempt-play like that.[/quote']

Since when is a 52-yd field goal a gimme? That was the length if they kicked it from where they were from.The plays in overtime that were reviewed were very questionable at best.Both of the plays in overtime should of been overturned.Now in all reality, it is the Vikings coaching staffs fault for sitting on the ball,instead of trying to score or get a closer field goal.It is the coaches fault for having 12 men in the huddle,that put them out of field goal range in the first place.

Um. Not quite. If Brett Farve hadn't been stupid and just ran to the outside' date=' the fieldgoal wouldve went in and the real best teams would be in the superbowl.

Darn that Brett Favre.

How'd you like to be the Vikings kicker with a no-confidence-I'd rather-throw-across-my-chest-off-balance-and-possibly-lose-the-game-than-trust-you-with-a-38yd.-FG-attempt-play like that.[/quote']

I was hoping to see Brett make it to the big show one last time, but in his final posession, I gues he decided to just give the game to Drew Brees..What a way to pass the torch Brett. The Vikings are the #1 fans of The Saints

Brett lost the game for the vikings because he knew this was his last season and he wanted to play in the Pro Bowl one last time.

Who would you rather play, a team in the superbowl with a few star players (keep in mind that the team you are on had the most players go to the pro bowl) or a team with nothing but superstar players in the Pro Bowl?

If he wins the super bowl all people will say is "he beat the colts in the super bowl", but if he throws the game so he can play in the pro bowl people will say "He beat an AFC Pro Bowl team STACKED with the best of the best" Does Favre want a ring? NO, rings are for girls. Favre wants men to talk about how he beat the best of the best in the 2010 Pro Bowl.

favre-madden.jpg

Brett lost the game for the vikings because he knew this was his last season and he wanted to play in the Pro Bowl one last time.[/Q

Easy now! Lets not assume that Farve intentionally threw the game for real as we all know the pro bowl isnt half the glory as headlining the SUPERBOWL........COLTS GONNA SEND THE SAINTS MARCHIN HOME

we all know the pro bowl isnt half the glory as headlining the SUPERBOWL

No, it is more than half the glory. The Vikings were in prime position to win the NFC championship and head to the super bowl to beat the Colts. We all know that, so now he is prolonging his legacy by going to the Pro Bowl and beat ALL of the Star players in the AFC. Who would win between the AFC Pro Bowl Team and the Colts? The AFC team. This is why Brett is off to the Pro Bowl to beat the best team he possibly can.

No One has said it yet so I will...That Bogus Pass interference call made the difference of the game. Leber hardly made contact on that play. That put the Saints in FG territory and the rest is history. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for the Saints...they deserved it...but the game was decided on a bogus call. Congrats to the Saints though. New Orleans is partying right now...and they should be.

Archived