UFC vs EA

St00pid_Jewww

there is no reason to buy both....I going to always buy the one with the most top ranked fighters........And UFC's Undisputed has the most top ranked fighters.

the ufc game has only ufc fighters!!! i like mma not just ufc?: so yeah both sounds good. ill trade in MWF2 for it no biggy

EA's game seems like it will be more realistic. It shouldn't take 18 head kicks from Cro Cop to knock out anybody.

One thing that I HATE about Undisputed is the GnP. So damn robotic. Why can't I tee off with punch after punch?

I still play Undisputed... it's not bad... but the GnP sucks. Badly. I might get 2010 but only if it improves on the robot feel of the GnP.

EA's game seems like it will be more realistic. It shouldn't take 18 head kicks from Cro Cop to knock out anybody.

One thing that I HATE about Undisputed is the GnP. So damn robotic. Why can't I tee off with punch after punch?

I still play Undisputed... it's not bad... but the GnP sucks. Badly. I might get 2010 but only if it improves on the robot feel of the GnP.

the all around gameplay of undisputed is robotic. striking,takedowns

hit the nail right on the head. undisputed was poor. a good first attempt at next gen mma but still, unrealistic and crappy. EA mma will wipe the floor with ufc undisputed gameplay wise

Archived