After Creatine

Lenzo

I am just finishing up my first 2.25lbs size N.O. Xplode powder. First id just like to say that I love this stuff. Ive gotten way more serious about my workouts, I do alot more different exercises, stay in the gym longer and work out 7 days a week instead of 5, usually twice a day. I started taking it at the beginning of Jan and will be done near the end of the month.

I want to stop taking NOxplode next month because I wanna go creatine free for a month. Ive read about many different workout supplements online and the thing that I probly had the most interest in was Force Factor, the stuff BJ Penn uses. I found mixed reviews about pretty much everything I looked at. Anyone getting good results and are happy with a product without the creatine?

( I also take whey protein after my workouts .)

:) I havent gotten a whole lot bigger from the noxplode. I was already in shape without it, it just gives me more energy. Ive put on mass this month but I work out very hard.

Im just wondering about an alternative. I'll check out the L Carnatine.

thanks for the fast responses, im planning on buying something tomorrow or tuesday.

:) I havent gotten a whole lot bigger from the noxplode. I was already in shape without it' date=' it just gives me more energy. Ive put on mass this month but I work out very hard.

thanks for the fast responses, im planning on buying something tomorrow or tuesday.[/quote']

yeah, ive used black powder before, (before i knew what creatine was) and it gives u the ultimate rush before u workout. i got results very fast but found out it was because of the creatine so i dropped that and now i dont take anything before my workouts, but EMS protien shake afterwards.

Well NOexplode is not a creatine based product its a vasodilator, with the main ingredient being L-arganine usually an AKG version. BSN's creatine product is Cellmass, what you are using is a preworkout mix for energy, bloodflow, etc. Creatine is not useless for all those that say it is and it does more than just hydrate your muscles or puff you up, that is actually a common misconception. Try learning some facts before commenting about products that really can be beneficial. Personally I do like BSN more for there protein than anything i.e. Sythna-6, mochachino and strawberry are awesome in taste and sup facts. If you want to use something in rotation with your NOexplode which you should rotate try beta-alanine, very good stuff for repair and building of muscles.

Well NOexplode is not a creatine based product its a vasodilator' date=' with the main ingredient being L-arganine usually an AKG version. BSN's creatine product is Cellmass, what you are using is a preworkout mix for energy, bloodflow, etc. Creatine is not useless for all those that say it is and it does more than just hydrate your muscles or puff you up, that is actually a common misconception. Try learning some facts before commenting about products that really can be beneficial. Personally I do like BSN more for there protein than anything i.e. Sythna-6, mochachino and strawberry are awesome in taste and sup facts. If you want to use something in rotation with your NOexplode which you should rotate try beta-alanine, very good stuff for repair and building of muscles.[/quote']

+1 for being smart and knowing your protien!

what would you recomend as the best post workout protien?

Well I personally Like to use a combo of A 100% hydrolized whey isolate. Now some try to claim that this is the same as msg but its not the same form nor does it contain any, again more false information. Its actually a very great protein for recovery, which is used even in hospitals. The reason it works so well is because its a very finely ground protien peptide that is easily absorbed. It is actually one of the only proteins ive ever had that mixed without use of a blender. Here is a link of an example: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=AY-7013

Now I usually combine that with a simple sugar to act as a shuttle for the protien back to the muscles. Something like maltodextrin, waxy maize, and dextrose. These help to replenish your glycogen stores as well. http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=OP-1053

here is also a great sight other thatn VM for products http://www.BulkNutrition.Com

Well I personally Like to use a combo of A 100% hydrolized whey isolate. Now some try to claim that this is the same as msg but its not the same form nor does it contain any' date=' again more false information. Its actually a very great protein for recovery, which is used even in hospitals. The reason it works so well is because its a very finely ground protien peptide that is easily absorbed. It is actually one of the only proteins ive ever had that mixed without use of a blender. Here is a link of an example: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=AY-7013

Now I usually combine that with a simple sugar to act as a shuttle for the protien back to the muscles. Something like maltodextrin, waxy maize, and dextrose. These help to replenish your glycogen stores as well. http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=OP-1053

here is also a great sight other thatn VM for products http://www.BulkNutrition.Com[/quote']

wow im impressed, thanx

Well NOexplode is not a creatine based product its a vasodilator' date=' with the main ingredient being L-arganine usually an AKG version. BSN's creatine product is Cellmass, what you are using is a preworkout mix for energy, bloodflow, etc. Creatine is not useless for all those that say it is and it does more than just hydrate your muscles or puff you up, that is actually a common misconception. Try learning some facts before commenting about products that really can be beneficial. Personally I do like BSN more for there protein than anything i.e. Sythna-6, mochachino and strawberry are awesome in taste and sup facts. If you want to use something in rotation with your NOexplode which you should rotate try beta-alanine, very good stuff for repair and building of muscles.[/quote']

+1. Also, creatine is great for muscle recovery. It helps with soreness.

Creatine isn't worth it for fighters who have to get below a weight limit. It's good to hydrate your muscles, it creates a good environment for increased growth and healing, but it's a really hard sell for guys who shed every ounce of water weight in their body every 4 months.

Creatine isn't worth it for fighters who have to get below a weight limit. It's good to hydrate your muscles' date=' it creates a good environment for increased growth and healing, but it's a really hard sell for guys who shed every ounce of water weight in their body every 4 months.[/quote']

yeah im a wrestler, so i dont because i have to make wieght every week and that would just make it that harder

I am just finishing up my first 2.25lbs size N.O. Xplode powder. First id just like to say that I love this stuff. Ive gotten way more serious about my workouts' date=' I do alot more different exercises, stay in the gym longer and work out 7 days a week instead of 5, usually twice a day. I started taking it at the beginning of Jan and will be done near the end of the month.

I want to stop taking NOxplode next month because I wanna go creatine free for a month. Ive read about many different workout supplements online and the thing that I probly had the most interest in was Force Factor, the stuff BJ Penn uses. I found mixed reviews about pretty much everything I looked at. Anyone getting good results and are happy with a product without the creatine?

( I also take whey protein after my workouts .)[/quote']

NO Explode is awsome, but working out 7 days a week is not good. When do you have time to grow? Growth takes place when you are resting.

creatine fills water under your muscles' date=' making you look bigger, when really your not as strong as you look[/quote']

This is no longer true with your new tri- creatines, it does not swell you up like a pig and then when you stop you lose. The new creatines promote lean muscle mass and if you earned it in the gym you will keep it.

:) I havent gotten a whole lot bigger from the noxplode. I was already in shape without it' date=' it just gives me more energy. Ive put on mass this month but I work out very hard.

thanks for the fast responses, im planning on buying something tomorrow or tuesday.[/quote']

They have all kinds of NO(nitric oxide drinks) on the market. NO Shotgun ect; V12 turbo is a good pre workout drink as well

Archived