Machida best P4P fighter in the world?

NihilSineLabore

With that said, I don't think Silva could destroy Machida. Could he beat him, of course. But Machida could win too. They train together and they respect each others style too much. Plus lets not forget the commetns Silva made about Machida lol

As for GSP beating Silva, I highly doubt that. I don't think GSP would beat either of them.

I just read that in another thread and I had to ask it to the rest of the world? I think this guy was on something. A Silva could probably destroy Machida' date=' and GSP I think could possibly beat A. Silva. GSP makes a strong argument for that title? Just a thought?[/quote']

Get out of here with this

Im a big machida fan i always have been... but p4p best umm probly not... there is a difference between strategy and skill i think his strategy is amazing.. a counter strategy had to be developed just to be able to land punches on him.. (shogun) anderson silva is by far the best p4p fighter imo... i mean look what he did to forrest... that wasnt strategy that was rediculous skills... strategies can always be counter.. skills have to be delt with... anderson is the pinnacle of skill in the ufc and on the other hand lyoto is probly the pinnacle of strategy

U see what u inspire Kryme

i know lol but it amuses me

i dunno i mean i personally believe he lost to shogun and lost decsively' date=' but he is undefeated and has beaten the likes of rich franklin evans ortiz thiago silva and shogun(officially) they are just as good opponents as silva or gsp has beaten[/quote']

another ron burgundy

Lyoto is NOT the p4p fighter in the world.

Believe me I am at LEAST his top 10 number fans and he is not the pfp

He can woop anybody's **** in LHW but he's not the pfp king

Oh yeah if your saying Machida is on something; he's on his own urine LOL

He wooped Rua'; and he'll do it again!

Machida lost his last fight.

But that isn't the reason why he isn't p4p. I think a greatest p4p could concievably lose a fight and still be p4p. Ala..GSP with Serra. Does serra's win really mean GSP is any less of a fighter? Nope.

Machida isn't p4p because he hasn't had enough dominant success against the best yet. He could be...but he hasn't put in the work to prove it yet. So for now...Silva takes it.

Cheers

-DR

Yeah right!! he lost to Rua.

Of course he isn't. It's all a joke. I'm not getting into but it was a big discussion' date=' and so and so beat this guy and so forth, and it basically came down to Machida>everyone. Simple logic really lol

Machida won his last fight.

But that isn't the reason why he isn't p4p. I think a greatest p4p could concievably lose a fight and still be p4p. Ala..GSP with Serra. Does serra's win really mean GSP is any less of a fighter? Nope.

Machida isn't p4p because he hasn't had enough dominant success against the best yet. He could be...but he hasn't put in the work to prove it yet. So for now...Silva takes it.

Cheers

-DR

Fixed. I agree

Yeah right!! he lost to Rua.

He did? So that belt he carries is just an illusion?

p4p best fighter in the world? i would give it to either BJ or A Silva. However silva did say that in sparring with machida its quite common for machida to win so maybe machida is alot better than some people give him credit. He was udner alot of pressure in his last fight with winnnig the title and moving location. didnt he also have a hurt hand gonig into the fight? I honestly think his next fight with shogun will undoubtedly go in favour of machida no matter who won their last match up. Also you can ignore fedor. 31 wins with only 1 loss due to a cut. That is the best record in MMA history. Going on a fighters record Fedor would be considered P4P best in the world.

Archived