troll only thread *noone else read*

MachoMan

well ron, typically trolls are the most intelligent and highly regarded of all forum posters,

so much so that have to delve into the subtle nuaunces of the sport in order to make the occasional thread that sets people into an angry typing frenzy, it not easy ron. 10 years ago, trolling was as easy as pie. these days you have to be quite sneaky, as the avg forum poster knows what trolls are, and they also know that the simple act of ignoring the trolls post will cause them to leave.

understand?

you are allready a successful troll. ive seen your work in the canadian healthcare post, its good stuff...

ive seen better, but not many.

join us!

well ron' date=' typically trolls are the most intelligent and highly regarded of all forum posters,

so much so that have to delve into the subtle nuaunces of the sport in order to make the occasional thread that sets people into an angry typing frenzy, it not easy ron. 10 years ago, trolling was as easy as pie. these days you have to be quite sneaky, as the avg forum poster knows what trolls are, and they also know that the simple act of ignoring the trolls post will cause them to leave.

understand?

you are allready a successful troll. ive seen your work in the canadian healthcare post, its good stuff...

ive seen better, but not many.

join us![/quote']

ive never posted in that thread and i dont want to take credit for other peoples work

lol...shouldent this thread be deleted and the OP banned?

since obviously hes only here to "troll" and irritate people?

see dude, thats why it says, *noone else read*, there is no way for the mods to find out about our plan...

oh, and by the way, you have now implicated yourself as a troll by posting in this thread which is OBVIOUSLY labeled as "troll only"

if we go down, were taking you with us.

well i just made a thread saying phil baroni is the ufc champ so im doing my job.

also countless pokemon and wwe related threads (my polls show forum members think machamp would kick **** in ufc)

for a lord of the rings scale trol post. i dont know... spell everything wrong, say mirko and fedor never beat anyone special... say lesnar is unathletic who relies on size and sylvia would have killed him... while your at it say sylvia is the best champ of all time... say the machida shogun fight was rigged by mafia... uhhh while your at it hint your forums are better then AK and SCO... and to top it all off say damien mia doesnt have as good BJJ as chiek kongo :)

GO FORTH TROLLS

see dude' date=' thats why it says, *noone else read*, there is no way for the mods to find out about our plan...

oh, and by the way, you have now implicated yourself as a troll by posting in this thread which is OBVIOUSLY labeled as "troll only"

if we go down, were taking you with us.[/quote']

lol

dude i wouldent even be able to be tought to be a troll

guess im un-coachable:eek:

and dont take me down with you

i plead the 5th on all counts

Archived