met forrest griffin at airport in winnipeg

youngsilva

dude a couple hours ago me my brother and 2 friends went to the airport because we heard around town that forrest was in winnipeg filming an mma movie. he signed all of our stuff and had a brief convo ,he said he was fighting lil nog which is ****ing awsome ,i was gonna tell him i would love to see him in a match up with rich franklin.He has more scar tissue then i thought from seeing him in pictures ,but all in all he was an awsome normal kind of guy,and didnt mind taken time for the fans,wish he would have stopped at my gym and did a seminar.awsome guy ,thanks forrest kick some ****!

dude a couple hours ago me my brother and 2 friends went to the airport because we heard around town that forrest was in winnipeg filming an mma movie. he signed all of our stuff and had a brief convo ' date='he said he was fighting lil nog which is ****ing awsome ,i was gonna tell him i would love to see him in a match up with rich franklin.He has more scar tissue then i thought from seeing him in pictures ,but all in all he was an awsome normal kind of guy,and didnt mind taken time for the fans,wish he would have stopped at my gym and did a seminar.awsome guy ,thanks forrest kick some ****![/quote']

Very nice for you! I have heard that he is a pretty down to earth kind of guy.

dude a couple hours ago me my brother and 2 friends went to the airport because we heard around town that forrest was in winnipeg filming an mma movie. he signed all of our stuff and had a brief convo ' date='he said he was fighting lil nog which is ****ing awsome ,i was gonna tell him i would love to see him in a match up with rich franklin.He has more scar tissue then i thought from seeing him in pictures ,but all in all he was an awsome normal kind of guy,and didnt mind taken time for the fans,wish he would have stopped at my gym and did a seminar.awsome guy ,thanks forrest kick some ****![/quote']

thats pretty cool bro.. i met Marcus Jones and then he got knocked out twice.. Now Forrest is going to get his arm broke.. lol

yeah forrest is a pretty cool dude .. i was on a flight with him too going to denver and him and his buddy were goofing around cracking jokes having a good time .. i mostly remember when we were getting off the plane he was leaning on a seat waiting for his turn to grab his carry on and seeing his forearms .. dude has some huge forearms

Archived