man...has anyone ever

e_r_i_k

has anyone ever typed up what they thought was a good thread...

a whole big **** speach n all

just to click "submit new thread"

and it to say "you are not logged in"

then click back and the whole book you just wrote was gone??

well that just happened to me,and i just wanted everyone to know how freakin annoying that is

lol

DUDE!!! I ABSOLUTELY feel your pain man...I have a laptop the every once in a while decides to highlight all the text...then I press a key..and POOF! All gone...

Saddest part is...I learned that the "undo" option actually DOES work in cases like this...but I learned it about 5 months ago...*sigh* All these ****ing years..of writing **** like that off...and either giving up....OR...retyping the whole thing without the power of my original inspiration behind it..

The worst is in the middle of a response to a debate syle question..when you are dealing with an *******...who THINKS he knows a subject...and you beautifully eviscerate his petty argument....as you type...all these new points occur to you which only further bury this dbag....and then...gone..and you can't bring yourself to devoting another 30 minutes plus on recreating a masterpiece that will never be again...

f that.

Cheers

-DR

What was your thread about?

lol...same ol pointless **** as always

i was just asking brock fans to tell why they think he is better then fedor

and believe it or not....the whole time i was typing,i kept insisting on people not to fight over it

i just wanted the answers as to why people think a guy(brock or otherwise)with a 4-1 record,could even be out on the same level as the only un-defeated man in MMA EVER

same ol ****

but at least i was trying to be constructive with it

lol

DUDE!!! I ABSOLUTELY feel your pain man...I have a laptop the every once in a while decides to highlight all the text...then I press a key..and POOF! All gone...

Saddest part is...I learned that the "undo" option actually DOES work in cases like this...but I learned it about 5 months ago...*sigh* All these ****ing years..of writing **** like that off...and either giving up....OR...retyping the whole thing without the power of my original inspiration behind it..

The worst is in the middle of a response to a debate syle question..when you are dealing with an *******...who THINKS he knows a subject...and you beautifully eviscerate his petty argument....as you type...all these new points occur to you which only further bury this dbag....and then...gone..and you can't bring yourself to devoting another 30 minutes plus on recreating a masterpiece that will never be again...

f that.

Cheers

-DR

lol...i like you man...in every sense of "hetro male like"....lol

you seem like a good dude and your responses are always humble and down to earth

props my guy

It happens to me alot when I am typing up something in response to someone else and I am actually taking the time researching and making sure I am on point and then I go to submit it and it turns out that I've been logged out....

this happened to me last week.....

"FFFFUUUUUUU"

................................" I finished screaming although this was now completely unrelated to the earlier scream...

kind of' date=' i replied to a thread and it happend cuz i got sidetracked in the middle. a little tip.. after your done writing your book... copy it.. then send.. that way if it logd u off u can just paste it.[/quote']

yes i was ALWAYS doing that before

but i havent really posted this year...lol

so i kinda forgot

but this last thread was epic

lesson learned

:D

lol...same ol pointless **** as always

i was just asking brock fans to tell why they think he is better then fedor

and believe it or not....the whole time i was typing' date='i kept insisting on people not to fight over it

i just wanted the answers as to why people think a guy(brock or otherwise)with a 4-1 record,could even be out on the same level as the only un-defeated man in MMA EVER

same ol ****

but at least i was trying to be constructive with it

lol[/quote']

no offence, but im happy u lost that thread LMAO...

That's why I always copy something long (like your thread thingy) before I post it just in case something like that happens lol

Yes it has happened before to me and I have learned my lesson.

:P

I do the same thing now in the middle of long posts...and before I hit the send button just in case I was logged off.

Cheers

-DR

when it happened to me it wasnt there after logging in it took me to the main forum page. and i was epic pissed' date=' i even threw my key board.[/quote']

Yeah this happened to me the other day too. I'm not sure what the default is. I've had it post my comment and route me back to the main page.

Hence the copying as I go.

Cheers

-DR

Yeah this happened to me the other day too. I'm not sure what the default is. I've had it post my comment and route me back to the main page.

Hence the copying as I go.

Cheers

-DR

I acutally had to paraphrase my down a few times as it went over the word cap. It was a list of reasons Fedor is better than Brock and why Brock is a joke. Its finny cause I never had the problem before I got a laptop in my room and would post from both work and home.

well that just happened to me' date='and i just wanted everyone to know how freakin annoying that is

lol[/quote']

All the time...thats why I just stopped making thought out posts and just make fun of people with one or two sentences

Unless its a good thread, then I post decent stuff

well that just happened to me' date='and i just wanted everyone to know how freakin annoying that is

lol[/quote']

Just in case, highlight, right click, and copy

Archived