ATTN moderator urgent request

im_ron_burgendy

This is ridiculous...you obviously copied the other users name...I mean really...what are the odds that the last few days he's been really active...and uses UNDERSCORES in his name...and it's an odd name to begin with....what are the real odds of your picking that names being a pure mistake or coincidence...

seriously..none...stop wasting the mods time...

Why would you do this? Why are you THIS starved for attention?

Cheers

-DR

This is ridiculous...you obviously copied the other users name...I mean really...what are the odds that the last few days he's been really active...and uses UNDERSCORES in his name...and it's an odd name to begin with....what are the real odds of your picking that names being a pure mistake or coincidence...

Cheers

-DR

im starved for chicken wings

chicken wings are delicious

Cheers

-DR

huh? this is the first time ive ventured onto these forums, i have this username on other forums not just related to ufc, i have this user name on allhiphop.com sohh.com along with many others, so fall back son before this junior member owns a veteran like yourself

Cheers

-DR

I don't see any reason for you to write "Cheers, -DR". We all got it, you like your name. But as of right now your post is nothing to cheer about.

Obviously he is new to the forum and is asking a question in a public place. You, as a Senior Member on this forum, should be more helpful and understanding. They did nothing to insult you or anyone else. It was a simple, harmless question from someone who obviously doesn't know a lot about this forum. Cut people some slack.

Cheers

-CRZ

I don't see any reason for you to write "Cheers' date=' -DR". We all got it, you like your name. But as of right now your post is nothing to cheer about.

Obviously he is new to the forum and is asking a question in a public place. You, as a Senior Member on this forum, should be more helpful and understanding. They did nothing to insult you or anyone else. It was a simple, harmless question from someone who obviously doesn't know a lot about this forum. Cut people some slack.

Cheers

-CRZ[/quote']

thanks dude, there are some real tools on here.

Cheers

-Im_ron_burgendy

thanks dude' date=' there are some real tools on here.

Cheers

-Im_ron_burgendy[/quote']

See I wouldn't say DarkReflection is a tool though and I don't think that's the best way to handle this situation.

Generally he has some interesting stuff to say and is an MMA fan. I just think he's kinda out of line attacking you like that.

I don't see any reason for you to write "Cheers' date=' -DR". We all got it, you like your name. But as of right now your post is nothing to cheer about.

Cheers

-CRZ[/quote']

You know what. You're right.

I was too quick to go on the offensive. I think I had just come from a different thread that had me a bit irritated.

To the OP. I apologize for going off half ****ed so to speak.

Cheers gentlemen

-DR

You know what. You're right.

I was too quick to go on the offensive. I think I had just come from a different thread that had me a bit irritated.

To the OP. I apologize for going off half ****ed so to speak.

Cheers gentlemen

-DR

I understand what you mean. Notice I didn't attack you and I didn't approve of any attacks on you. Mutual respect for everyone to start. You have to lose your respect with me.

Cheers sir.

No problem. Thanks for the compliment. I'm in the process of writing something on Bisping. Hope to hear your input.

Yep' date=' I noticed that and I appreciate it. Thank you. You're a good guy.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

I understand what you mean. Notice I didn't attack you and I didn't approve of any attacks on you. Mutual respect for everyone to start. You have to lose your respect with me.

Cheers sir.

no disrespect but you guys are acting a little g.ay at the moment

mods need to be replaced with people who have more time to watch over the forums.. or get some more members on the force .. these forums are infested with trolls .. all the crap that ends up on the front page of ufc.com is ridiculous .. mods been talking about getting more people to mod for the longest time .. nominate a few people already ... i wonder how many people get driven away from the site after browsing and seeing what goes on here day in and day out ..time to step up

it has been brought to my attention that i share the same or very similar name to another user and i was wondering if possible could i get my user name changed to

"Brick Tamland" or "champ Kind"

thanks

...OR you could just take your computer and throw it out the window..

...IF your that guy that said Ortiz was the greatest LHW champ of all time.

mods need to be replaced with people who have more time to watch over the forums.. or get some more members on the force .. these forums are infested with trolls .. all the crap that ends up on the front page of ufc.com is ridiculous .. mods been talking about getting more people to mod for the longest time .. nominate a few people already ... i wonder how many people get driven away from the site after browsing and seeing what goes on here day in and day out ..time to step up

Yeah there do need to be more mods. Unfortunately they aren't enough and it is hard to trust people. I've been a moderator before on forums and I know how hard it is to trust people as moderators.

Archived