Wanderlei vs Bisping Ideas

TUF629

Does anyone have any Ideas on how Bisping Can avoid the looping Punches' date=' Or how Wanderlei can Stop Bisping From Out classing him, also who should the winner of this fight face[/quote']

Wanderlei just has to show up to stop Bisping from out classing him. Then he just has to remember that Bisping STILL circles to the right.

Wanderlei just has to show up to stop Bisping from out classing him. Then he just has to remember that Bisping STILL circles to the right.

go to your local boxing club and ask the trainer what way to circle to avoid a right hander then come back here and see if you you still agree with your comment

id have to agree with the above .. bisping should def know not to circle into wandys power .. im also dont think bisping has a good chance at KO'ing wandy ... should be fun for us to watch what we've wanted to see for a while .. Wandy get a win .. i give bisping a hard time but he just needs to chalk these fights up as experience and improve off them .. good luck to both hopefully we get to see a great fight !!

Does anyone have any Ideas on how Bisping Can avoid the looping Punches' date=' Or how Wanderlei can Stop Bisping From Out classing him, also who should the winner of this fight face[/quote']

Bisping has to stay at range and pick his shots wisely. In & out fast to avoid certain death! maybe later in the fight (end of 2nd & 3rd round) he can turn up the pace a bit as his cardio is his strength imo.

Wandy needs to be proactive coming forward to score with the judges & potentially get the KO. Waiting for Bisping to come in may be a bad move as the count is fast.

I see Wandy taking this though, he's got more options to stop the fight (left hand, right hand, left knee, right knee)

I can see this one ending inside either ones clinch, hard to call, although I hate him I see bisping running away with this one via TKO second round using his clinch, I know W. Silva's clinch is deadly I think that bisping could pull it off and beat him at his own game.

Only way I see Bisping winning this is if he fights it like an olympic boxer trying to win on points alone. Stick and move' date=' lots of jabs and leg kicks to try and keep his distance.

[b']If Wandi gets him in the clinch or on the ground its over[/b].

I think you under estimate Bispings ground game, he has been doing j-jitsu since he was 8 years old, just because he dosent have a black belt under the Gracies does not meen he is naff on the ground. Kang is a black belt and he couldnt do anything with Bisping once it hit the floor. However I agree Bisping should avoid the clinch Wanderlei probably has the advantage there.

I think you under estimate Bispings ground game' date=' he has been doing j-jitsu since he was 8 years old, just because he dosent have a black belt under the Gracies does not meen he is naff on the ground. Kang is a black belt and he couldnt do anything with Bisping once it hit the floor. However I agree Bisping should avoid the clinch [b']Wanderlei probably has the advantage there[/b].

Not only in the clinch my friend.

Wanderlei is a black belt in BJJ and train with one of the best BJJ fighter in the world right now, Demian Maia.

If Bisping trains BJJ since he was 8 and still doesn't have a black belt just make him more a loser.

In the end, Wand has a better ground game, a better striking game, a better condition, a better chin(as Chuck and Franklin) and ask Henderson to see if Bisping has a good chin.

If Bisping make to the second round he can consider as a win.

Not only in the clinch my friend.

Wanderlei is a black belt in BJJ and train with one of the best BJJ fighter in the world right now' date=' Demian Maia.

If Bisping trains BJJ since he was 8 and still doesn't have a black belt just make him more a loser.

In the end, Wand has a better ground game, a better striking game, a [b']better condition[/b], a better chin(as Chuck and Franklin) and ask Henderson to see if Bisping has a good chin.

If Bisping make to the second round he can consider as a win.

I would say Bisping has a clear advantage in condition, and why not ask Henderson to see how good Wandys chin is? or CroCop? or Rampage? you make a foolish argument.

Bisping doesn't have any class. He is and has been a pampered sheltered fighter.

Wandy will eat his soul.........

I think some Muy Thia could get Bispng the win. But I want Wandy to win this one.

Next Opponent: I say maybe the winner of Jardin vs Barder or possibly the winner of Vera vs Jones. I'm leaning more with the winner of Jardin vs Barder. Just because Wandy is still adjusting to 185. We have to see how he does at 185. And how devastating his victory over Bisping is to really judge where he is at in the middleweight division. Thats just my opinion on the subject.

Archived