tito ortiz is the greatest LHW champ of all time

im_ron_burgendy

LOL good thread so list his losses and what injuries he had at the time besides vaginitis.

its his back for most of them which is important in his style of fight, and he had a fractured skull v forrest so he was lucky he wasnt killed during the fight, but thats how committed he is, he risked near death to fight and if it wasnt for these injuries he would never lost a fight

LOL good thread so list his losses and what injuries he had at the time besides vaginitis.

^HAHAHAHA!!!

I seriously hope this is a joke, because Bighead Ortiz is the biggest crybaby bit** in all of MMA! He claimed he was finally at %100 numerous times before his last fight, then as soon as he gets his a** handed to him, the first thing he does is start claiming all of these alleged injuries & making BS excuses! He should follow in War Machine's footsteps & start doing ****. His girl has plenty of connections. Anything, so I don't have to hear his crying anymore.

yep better then chuck and randy' date=' despite all of titos injuries he still dismantled his opponents, if tito could ever be 100% fit ids say he would be undefeated he only ever lost because he was injured and didnt fight @ 100% to make his fans and dana happy[/quote']

i completely disagree.

Archived