if brock stopped fighting tomorrow he would be known as the greatest UFC HW champ of

im_ron_burgendy

all time.

you cant argue with facts' date=' won the HW title in his 4th pro fight beating a certified legend in randy then embaressed a future HOF fighter in mir.

no other fighter has achieved such feits in the ufc HW division and been so dominant aswell[/quote']

I think i agree,but lesnar wont quit fighting, and I also am a huge Mir fan, he's a great ground fighter, and also Mir will take Carwin out, then beat Lesnar. I will bet anybody anything, that by this time next year, Mir will be the undisputed heavyweight champion. Fedor Sucks.

if he quit today he would NOT be the greatest of all time. No one that has had under ten fights can be the greatest of all time. He hasnt beat 4 of 5 best heavyweights. And Im a Brock fan.

if hes done everything many others have failed to do in less then 5 fights then why wouldnt he be considered the best of all time, randy is considered the goat yet he hs 10 losses so if you have 10 losses then you cant be the GOAT of all time based on your thinking

if hes done everything many others have failed to do in less then 5 fights then why wouldnt he be considered the best of all time' date=' randy is considered the goat yet he hs 10 losses so if you have 10 losses then you cant be the GOAT of all time based on your thinking[/quote']

Yes because every HW fighter gets the chance to be a part of the Co-Headline in their second ever MMA fight. Oh I better not forget that every fighter gets a title shot only being 1-1 in the UFC. Yep he sure has done what no other fighter will ever be able to do.

silva got a title shot after 1 ufc fight

He also had proven himself in Pride and had credible wins in Pride. Not that I am saying it is messed up too, I believe you should at least have a 3 fight win streak before even being considered a shot in my opinion. Plus he destroyed Leben and Leben was coming off a 4 fight win streak.

Maybe if Brock wins 9 fights in a row I'll give him the credit you probably think he deserves.

Brock is too much hype we'll see what happens in the future. He could shut me up.

He also had proven himself in Pride and had credible wins in Pride. Not that I am saying it is messed up too' date=' I believe you should at least have a 3 fight win streak before even being considered a shot in my opinion. Plus he destroyed Leben and Leben was coming off a 4 fight win streak.

Maybe if Brock wins 9 fights in a row I'll give him the credit you probably think he deserves.

Brock is too much hype we'll see what happens in the future. He could shut me up.[/quote']

he was 3-2 in pride and his 2 losses were to crap fighters

he was 3-2 in pride and his 2 losses were to crap fighters

Point taken. Look at him now though. My point was more that Lesnar even if retired wouldn't be considered the best HW that ever lived. He didn't earn that chance to fight for the title. Neither did Silva but, look at him now. I just don't see Brock becoming the same. If he does than I am wrong. IF and that's a big if retires soon people will think even less of him because he still has so much to prove. Even he knows that.

hes beat couture and mir. Those were 2 quality wins, herring and min soo are not in the top ten or close. He needs to prove hes the best by beatin jds, nog, cain, gonzaga. Even carwin. Once he clears out the heavyweight division like penn, silva, st pierre then hell be the greatest.

all time.

you cant argue with facts' date=' won the HW title in his 4th pro fight beating a certified legend in randy then embaressed a future HOF fighter in mir.

no other fighter has achieved such feits in the ufc HW division and been so dominant aswell[/quote']

Nope..he would be known as paper champ

all time.

SCO did you change your nick so people would think there are actually two of these crazy Brock Lesnar ****s?

Cause I don't buy it

The minute I came into this thread a massive migrane suddenly hit me from out of nowhere. This has been happening lately' date=' I just cant explain it. I have no idea what could be causing these random headaches. Can computer viruses affect the user?[/quote']

Don't worry, I know him from other parts of the internet. He started watching MMA a few months ago. He had the nerve to call Dan Henderson a mediocre fighter. lol. He knows 0.

Because he's not trolling. I'm pretty sure he actually believes the **** he spews.

Well he's still being an ignoramus. I mean, I read a couple posts into the thread and thought the garbage being posted here is worse than an AK thread. People actually debating and throwing out opinions (that they aren't making up), that are in fact wrong. Yes, their opinions are so stupid, their wrong.

*Sigh* I wish I had the ability to take away the 1st Amendment for some people.

I know him from another forum' date=' bro. I remember when he watched his first UFC card. He was stupid as **** then, he's stupid as **** now.[/quote']

wow. I didn't actually think someone could believe the stuff he was posting last night. You're right. what a clown.

brock would not be the best UFC HW of all time

he lost his first fight (to mir when he should have won but showed instead that he had no submission knowledge), beat a scrub in heath herring (who hasnt fought since, is he even in the UFC anymore?), and was having trouble with a senior citizen (randy). his one and only impressive win was against frank, someone he outweighed by 40 pounds. and frank even rocked him in the 2nd round with a flying knee

doesnt sound like an impressive fight resume to me

tell me a fight when lesnar wasnt dominant?

Randy Couture.

Dominating a 46 year old man, a gate keeper, a guy with a 3-6 record and a guy who has been TKOd 3 times by tin cans does not qualify as being the most dominant UFC HW champion in history.

Well, maybe it does since the UFC's HW division has never really been that good. But that's not saying much.

Tell me a fight where Lesnar didn't face a guy 3289478932 pounds lighter than him and in K1' date=' or a guy who beat him, or a guy who is an okay gatekeeper at best, or an old man who retired once before. His only legit win is against Mir.[/quote']

so its lesnars fault that he is heavier? face it he has dominated every fight he had even when he lost.

Randy Couture.

Dominating a 46 year old man' date=' a gate keeper, a guy with a 3-6 record and a guy who has been TKOd 3 times by tin cans does not qualify as being the most dominant UFC HW champion in history.

Well, maybe it does since the UFC's HW division has never really been that good. But that's not saying much.[/quote']

randy a gate keeper? guess my 2 threads about his record and inability to win more then 2 fights in a row since november 2001 have really paid off

so its lesnars fault that he is heavier? face it he has dominated every fight he had even when he lost.

randy a gate keeper? guess my 2 threads about his record and inability to win more then 2 fights in a row since november 2001 have really paid off

The gate keeper is Heath Herring, buddy.

But even Kimbo dominated his first few fights.

When Brock Lesnar gets put on his back it is going to be laughable. Quote it.

I like that rep you gave me out of your insecure Lesnar love, btw.

Lesnar beat a 46 year old man with a record of 16-9 and who was 60lbs lighter than him. And Randy gave him a fight, at that. Nothing to brag about. The size difference is equivalent to putting BJ Penn in there with Rampage.

Archived