forrest should get no credit for his wins over Shogun and tito

im_ron_burgendy

fact - Shogun coming off 2 major knee reconstructions unable to train at maximum capacity hence gassing in rnd 3 giving forrest a win when he was getting beat

fact- tito ortiz unable to walk freely 6 months prior to fighting forrest aswell as having a fractured skull, forrest was getting beat up until round 3 where tito gassed and was unable to lift his arms because he was unable to train at full capacity to have his cardio the optimum level.

so forrest should be given no credit for beating 2 fighters clearly superior to him because they were coming off major injuries that prevented them from being at full potential.

they may aswell have been in wheel chairs

Well both opponents accepted that they were fit enough (otherwise they would have dropped out of the fight)' date=' so both are ridiculous excuses.[/quote']

not excuses factual evidence, and they had to fight so they could feed their families, that means they are fighting under duress aswell another factual piece of evidence

fact - Shogun coming off 2 major knee reconstructions unable to train at maximum capacity hence gassing in rnd 3 giving forrest a win when he was getting beat

it was my understanding that Shogun didn't have the surgeries until after his fight with forrest not beforehand,,, his fight with Coleman was after his surgeries... unless the guy had 4 surgeries in the space of 18 months???

it was my understanding that Shogun didn't have the surgeries until after his fight with forrest not beforehand' date=',, his fight with Coleman was after his surgeries... unless the guy had 4 surgeries in the space of 18 months???[/quote']

no his surgeries were before forrest, he re injured him self during the forrest fight but didnt require surgery

no his surgeries were before forrest' date=' he re injured him self during the forrest fight but didnt require surgery[/quote']

your an idiot its fair to say, go and cry because forrest did the training and did the job in the fight.

yeah tito complained afterwards saying he was injured but in every single pre fight video I saw he said he was at 100% for the first ttime in ages,

You fail my friend

your an idiot its fair to say' date=' go and cry because forrest did the training and did the job in the fight.

yeah tito complained afterwards saying he was injured but in every single pre fight video I saw he said he was at 100% for the first ttime in ages,

You fail my friend[/quote']

tito was almost declared clinically dead before the forrest fight, but with some nice smoke and mirrors by the ufc and dana they put together a story of tito being 100% fit and thus they told tito to say it over and over again to convince the fans that he was when he clearly wasnt, it was all promo, a 60% fit tito beat griffin it was clear going into this fight with forrest he was 59% or worse

yeah but tito created a fabricated skull prior to the medical put it over his head to hide the fracture on his real skull' date=' so he wouldnt let the fans and dana down, if he wasnt injured he would of won just like he did before[/quote']

tito was almost declared clinically dead before the forrest fight' date=' but with some nice smoke and mirrors by the ufc and dana they put together a story of tito being 100% fit and thus they told tito to say it over and over again to convince the fans that he was when he clearly wasnt, it was all promo, a 60% fit tito beat griffin it was clear going into this fight with forrest he was 59% or worse[/quote']

I am honestly hoping, really truly hoping, that this is a troll.

Because if you actually believe any of that crap....you're either on some of the best (worst?) drugs known to man, or you have a seriously tainted view of reality.

Either way....internet access is probably detrimental for you in both scenarios. You should just lay down for awhile. Take a nice nap.

fact- tito ortiz unable to walk freely 6 months prior to fighting forrest aswell as having a fractured skull' date=' forrest was getting beat up until round 3 where tito gassed and was unable to lift his arms because he was unable to train at full capacity to have his cardio the optimum level.

so forrest should be given no credit for beating 2 fighters clearly superior to him because they were coming off major injuries that prevented them from being at full potential.

they may aswell have been in wheel chairs[/quote']

Tito "I'm 100% this time Forrest"

*Tito loses*

Tito "Cracked Skull"

stop making excuses for does guys' date=' if they could not fight then they sould had not step in the octagon to lose and claim injury... bah bah bah[/quote']

+1 they lost plain and simple. Forrest was better that night and I am a big Shogun fan and I dont have any problem to admit this.

You're just mad that Forest came to the handicapped centre and punched you.

This Made Me Laugh

But Really Tito tried to say he did enough to win the fight but really he gave up in the 3rd round so if you scored Tito 10-9 for the first round and Second Round Forrest clearly scored a 10-8 in the 3rd round making atleast a draw so no matter how Tito Looks at it he didn't win

If they were unfit they would have failed a pre match medical.

By making excuses for them you are just making them look weak.

No he don't.

Everybody knows that Forest is a LUCKY, very LUCY fighter. Good for him, but he SUCK as a fighter.

His punches are worst than Cain "Pillow Hands" Velazquez, in fact a think the nick name should go to Forrest.

Forrest "Pillow Hands" Grifin.

EVERY FIGHT OR HE IS KO OR IT GOES TO A DECISION.

I NEVER BOUGHT A CARD THAT FORREST WAS FIGHTING, AND I NEVER WILL.

HE HAS THE LOOKS OF STRIKEFORCE.

No he don't.

Everybody knows that Forest is a LUCKY' date=' very LUCY fighter. Good for him, but he SUCK as a fighter.

His punches are worst than Cain "Pillow Hands" Velazquez, in fact a think the nick name should go to Forrest.

Forrest "Pillow Hands" Grifin.

[b']EVERY FIGHT OR HE IS KO OR IT GOES TO A DECISION.[/b]

I NEVER BOUGHT A CARD THAT FORREST WAS FIGHTING, AND I NEVER WILL.

HE HAS THE LOOKS OF STRIKEFORCE.

Whats wrong with that, aslong as his fights are still exciting which they are. Your probably one of these fans that just wants to see brutal KOs and doesnt have much respect for the sport. Griffin has beaten Rampage aswell. He is a good fighter and you dont become LHW champ if your not a good fighter.

not excuses factual evidence' date=' and they had to fight so they could feed their families, that means they are fighting under duress aswell another factual piece of evidence[/quote']

How was there a factual piece of evidence that Tito had a fractured skull. All he did was say it. It was also factual evidence that he came into the fight 100%. Maybe he went into the 3rd round with a fractured skull because there was no way he was winning that fight. And they weren't fighting to feed there families Tito Ortiz is probably the richest UFC fighter because he is married to Jenna Jameson who is VERY rich. I'm sure Shogun had the money too. Also, Forrest has fought with a messed up shoulder since the Shogun fight so his losses to Rashad Evans and Anderson Silva don't count either I guess.

fact- tito ortiz unable to walk freely 6 months prior to fighting forrest aswell as having a fractured skull' date=' forrest was getting beat up until round 3 where tito gassed and was unable to lift his arms because he was unable to train at full capacity to have his cardio the optimum level.

I thought this thread was going to be about them using that super juice .lol

Your argument is completely irrelevant seeing that he destroyed Rampage for the belt.

Sorry bud.

tito was almost declared clinically dead before the forrest fight' date=' but with some nice smoke and mirrors by the ufc and dana they put together a story of tito being 100% fit and thus they told tito to say it over and over again to convince the fans that he was when he clearly wasnt, it was all promo, a 60% fit tito beat griffin it was clear going into this fight with forrest he was 59% or worse[/quote']

So they took all the trouble to hide it from everyone, but chose you in paticular in which to tell the truth? ****.

Whatever. Tito was fine and wouldn't have been able to fight with a cracked skull. Forrest deserved the wins in these fights so quit whining like Tito does.

Forrest deserves all the respect in the world for beating Shogun and Tito!!! Both great fighters.

Shogun one of the most deadly fighters in Pride everyone though uh oh Forrest is gonna get destroyed and it says in the 100 greatest fights people was calling up Dana asking what Forrest had ever done to him as he was seen as one of the greatest lightheavy weights ever and yet forrest pulled off that amazing rear naked choke ...

nobody beleived it not even forrest and u seen how happy he was when he relised hed won it was probly the best celebration at the end of a fight ever.

and Tito he makes excuses all the time im thinkn that his skull wasnt even cracked

Archived