17-10

im_ron_burgendy

means you are not the greatest HW in ufc history and coleman is gonna dispell the myth that is randy cotoure.

vera made randy curl up in the fetal position and coleman is gonna bruise him up good and get the decision.

plus randy is due to lose because he won his last fight.

reality is if it wasnt for poor judging randy should be 15-12 hardly the record of a great fighter

and ill add that since 2001 he has never put more then a 2 fight win streak together

Stop making Couture hate threads.

He's not trying to make Couture hate threads. He's trying to troll as was stated in an earlier thread. Check out all the recent threads he's made, they are AK style but without the thought or finesse put into them. Nothing to take too seriously, at worst I'd just ignore it. He'll likely get warned by a mod tomorrow for all the junk threads.

Cheers

-DR

He's not trying to make Couture hate threads. He's trying to troll as was stated in an earlier thread. Check out all the recent threads he's made' date=' they are AK style but without the thought or finesse put into them. Nothing to take too seriously, at worst I'd just ignore it. He'll likely get warned by a mod tomorrow for all the junk threads.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

none of my threads are junk threads they all have factual evidence to back up my claim. sorry all my threads arent machida gsp are the greatest blah blah blah. im bringing diversity and a different view on things

There is a rule against making threads that already exsist thus you are breaking rules and if you make a habit of it I'm sure somone will drop the hammer. If you are not sure if the thread exsists or not spend the 5 minutes to searh for some key words and stop acting like a noob.

yuo are out of line, im sure my threads have not been made within the last 3 months or more and im sure most of them havent been made at all as my opinion seems to be unpopular and stirred up a few female tendancies is some male posters

Who claims that Randy is the greatest of all times? Plus isn't Coleman's record similar...wait it's 16-9 compared to 17-10 hmmm

im pretty sure the ufc promotes randy as one of the best of all time and alot of people think he is to...personaly i think he was great but not one of the best

why not contribute a thought to this thread instead of coming in here and attacking me for having an opinion

ron your the man dont let these guys get to you just because they might not agree with your post and had to jump of brock fedor and gsp nuts to come post when they could have just left it alone like they should have...if there is another post on this why did you guys click on this one... just to talk shiz?

means you are not the greatest HW in ufc history and coleman is gonna dispell the myth that is randy cotoure.

vera made randy curl up in the fetal position and coleman is gonna bruise him up good and get the decision.

plus randy is due to lose because he won his last fight.

reality is if it wasnt for poor judging randy should be 15-12 hardly the record of a great fighter

and ill add that since 2001 he has never put more then a 2 fight win streak together

This is the 3rd thread of yours hating on fighters,get a life you sad bastard

Archived