Future TUF coaches???

Rex_Kwon_Do

i wouldnt watch it Yawn and boring,

the trouble with reality tv stars is they are not at the main event ufc level e.g

keith jardine

rashard evens (a good wrestler)

forrest griffin

eferan escadero

ken flo

diago sanchez

josh koscheck

cris leiben

matt hamell

micheal bisping

all got destroyed when matched with a decent fighter,

coaches should be the older ufc fighters who have a little bit more to give IMO

I disagree with you because, forrest and rashad were both exellent coaches probably 2 of the top 5 coaches we have had on TUF. were as rampage was a terrible coach even though he had much more experience to give his fighters in both TUF with rashad and forrest.

I would like to see kenflo as a coach i think he would be a good coach. Although im not sure on diego i think hes to wierd. i also like sodallah however i think he has to little experience to be a coach in TUF currently but would probably make a good one later on.

i wouldnt watch it Yawn and boring' date='

the trouble with reality tv stars is they are not at the main event ufc level e.g

keith jardine

forrest griffin

eferan escadero

ken flo

diago sanchez

josh koscheck

cris leiben

matt hamell

micheal bisping

coaches should be the older ufc fighters who have a little bit more to give IMO[/quote']

are you saying chuck liddel, rodger huerta, shogun, ect. aren't decent fighters?

keith jardine

forrest griffin

eferan escadero

ken flo

diago sanchez

josh koscheck

cris leiben

matt hamell

micheal bisping

coaches should be the older ufc fighters who have a little bit more to give IMO[/quote']

ummm really? forrest and rashad both won the belt. diego, kenflo, and koscheck are title contenders, and there's tonnes with potential in the future. Classifying Machida, Penn, GSP, Henderson, etc. as just "decent" fighters that beat them seems to be very misinformed as all of them are the very top of the food chain.

I'd personally love to see kenflo coach, very skilled, well spoken and classy.

Ken Flo indicated on MMA LIVE recently he was willing to give it a try as a TUF coach opposite of Diego if the UFC allowed. I say we need to make an official thread to petition this and hope word gets back to Dana ASAP. Anyone else feeling this??

i really wouldnt be exited for that. id much rather watch mir vs brock 3

i dont think thats a great idea.. kenny would be a good coach but boring to watch

There's always seems to be opposite polarizing personalities between the coaches on the show...Ortiz, Rashad, and Henderson and Griffin were pretty low key, and laid back *IMO* as opposed to Rampage, Bisping, and Shamrock who were either amped up, mouthy, or joking all the time. So it's alright if Kenny is that way because Diego's personality is the exact opposite. It would be entertaining enough just to see if Kenny could keep it together if Diego starts to get out of hand.

Lesnar is not a coach who would be experienced or versatile enough at this point in his career to give adequate instruction in MMA. He's champion at this point more so than anything else as a result of his size and strength than his actual ability to fight. You have to think about the development of the fighters of the show. If it becomes all about the coaches than it totally defeats the purpose of the show. It's called The Ultimate Fighter not The Ultimate Coach.

i say Kenflo would make n excellent coach!! he is articulate, kind and it shows that he soaks up the various arts!! he would be an awesome choice to lead a team of up and comers! as good as he he is though they will still find a way to showcase the not so good side of the house, as they always do!! but hey its all about the ratings eh!! maybe this will entice diego to stay l-w and fight Kenny once again... this time on the other side of the w/l column ... who doesn't like best of three... Rubber match see who gets bounced

• 3 months later...

keith jardine

forrest griffin

eferan escadero

ken flo

diago sanchez

josh koscheck

cris leiben

matt hamell

micheal bisping

are you saying chuck liddel' date=' rodger huerta, shogun, ect. aren't decent fighters?[/quote']

YEAH!! Are you saying that Machida, BJ Penn, GSP, are not good fighters? :) (all of them fought TUF guys in main events!)

I'd love to see that final match up of Florian vs Diego. Remember these guys have careers over a long life time. They are young! They are still wicked but on there way up and have long fight careers ahead of them.

When Florian started TUF, he was 2-1 and now he is 13-4 and he has fought A LOT of good competition!

In season 1, Florian was obviously the weaker of the two and had the worse record. So on paper, Diego was supposed to dominate him.

Well times a changin! Florian went down in weight and Diego stayed in his weight class. I think its time for them to meet again and see how each has evolved!

The first fight, Diego dominated Kenny on the feet and took him down easily. Also when he took it down to the ground it was bad for Kenny.

It would be a way different fight because of the much improved stand up of Florian and Diego has improved a lot in stand up and in ground.

So .... I'M ALL FOR IT!

I wanna see Kenny kick Diego's ****! :)

Archived