in 9 years the best win streak ive put together is 2 wins.

im_ron_burgendy

yes its cotoure!!!!!

so in 9 years since 2001 his longest win streak is 2 fights' date=' i dont think he is all that great[/quote']

Yeah but who has he fought? I can't be bothered to work out exact numbers but most of his fights have been Championship 5 rounders, in 2 different divs.

Troll.

Yeah but who has he fought? I can't be bothered to work out exact numbers but most of his fights have been Championship 5 rounders' date=' in 2 different divs.

Troll.[/quote']

a loss is a loss and in the last 9 years he is 7-7

and 8 of his 21 ufc fights are against the same opponents lidell and vitor x 3 and rizzo x 2

create your own thread dont try to hijack mine with your slanderous comments

explain how a question can be slanderous ?????? sorry i thought it was relevent as you are pointing out how the ufc overhype fighters, when their record should just speak for it self. just pointing out randy isn't the only one.

explain how a question can be slanderous ?????? sorry i thought it was relevent as you are pointing out how the ufc overhype fighters' date=' when their record should just speak for it self. just pointing out randy isn't the only one.[/quote']

you are trying to besmurge brocks name and credentials because he hasnt lost 10 times like randy, thats sir is slanderous

im not sco lol and how is it ok for you to point out the failings of randy's fight record but you cant except that brocks is just as shadey, niether comments are slanderous maybe you should look it up in a dictionary (thats a book that expains the meanings of words.)

and stop try to start a troll aruement with me cause you have a hard on for lesnar.

Go ahead' date=' somehow i think they would approve of me slandering the person that is slandering a UFC HOFer[/quote']

yuo will be wrong, as i have provided factual evidence of my argument

FACT - since november 2001 he hasnt put together a win streak of more then 2 wins going 7-7 in that time. this is fact not slanderous again this is fact

yuo will be wrong' date=' as i have provided factual evidence of my argument

FACT - since november 2001 he hasnt put together a win streak of more then 2 wins going 7-7 in that time. this is fact not slanderous again this is fact[/quote']

which is exactly what i did with lesnar yet you call it slanderous, wow you pick and choose what you want to call slander.....fail epic fail. comon how old are you ? cause the way you argue you must still be in school.

which is exactly what i did with lesnar yet you call it slanderous' date=' wow you pick and choose what you want to call slander.....fail epic fail. comon how old are you ? cause the way you argue you must still be in school.[/quote']

there is a huge difference between what i posted and what you posted, you posted out of spite where as i posted out of fact

i have a fact that proves you are an idiot as well, Randy was the first person to hold titles in different weight classes, and has held UFC title 5 times, and Lesnar loses to Mir on debut, beats heath herring by Decision and gets a shot at the title and was getting muscled around by someone he had 40 pounds on before landing a punch behind the ear and finishing the fight with ************ punches, the only impressive thing he has done in the UFC is beat Mir in the rematch, he has talent but got his shot when it wasnt deserved.

Arguing and talking trash on the internet is so awesome. It doesn't make you look dumb at all LOL.

No really it amazing. When people start calling names and trash talking someone, just because they have a different opinion,....that makes them almost as cool as the cast from Jersey Shore. Totally awesome. Who cares about using logic to defend a differing point of view? Just call them an idiot, and then you win. Next you should threaten him for not liking the same fighters as you. Then you would be like the coolest kid ever.

I wish I could be that cool. Maybe one day, if I say my prayers and take my vitamins.

Arguing and talking trash on the internet is so awesome. It doesn't make you look dumb at all LOL.

No really it amazing. When people start calling names and trash talking someone' date=' just because they have a different opinion,....that makes them almost as cool as the cast from Jersey Shore. Totally awesome. Who cares about using logic to defend a differing point of view? Just call them an idiot, and then you win. Next you should threaten him for not liking the same fighters as you. Then you would be like the coolest kid ever.

I wish I could be that cool. Maybe one day, if I say my prayers and take my vitamins.[/quote']

we are talking facts not opinions........

No really it amazing. When people start calling names and trash talking someone' date=' just because they have a different opinion,....that makes them almost as cool as the cast from Jersey Shore. Totally awesome. Who cares about using logic to defend a differing point of view? Just call them an idiot, and then you win. Next you should threaten him for not liking the same fighters as you. Then you would be like the coolest kid ever.

I wish I could be that cool. Maybe one day, if I say my prayers and take my vitamins.[/quote']

i call him an idiot because he is disrespecting a legend of the sport and a man who along with Liddell helped bring this sport to the mainstream sorry if i like to pay respect to people who helped build the sport, and if you had seen my posts to people that arent being unreasonable when we are discussing matters like this you will see that i dont resort to petty name calling but try to portray my opinion in an intelligent manner i may not be the most knowledgeable person on this board but i love this sport and am passionate if thats wrong than they can ban me. Also if Couture gets a title shot after beating Coleman i will be very disappointed and i dont like Couture that much i just respect him.

i call him an idiot because he is disrespecting a legend of the sport and a man who along with Liddell helped bring this sport to the mainstream sorry if i like to pay respect to people who helped build the sport' date=' and if you had seen my posts to people that arent being unreasonable when we are discussing matters like this you will see that i dont resort to petty name calling but try to portray my opinion in an intelligent manner i may not be the most knowledgeable person on this board but i love this sport and am passionate if thats wrong than they can ban me.[/quote']

+1

well said.

Archived