For Anyone Who Has Attended A UFC Event

Harris170

when you go to a live fight like that in the arena i kno all arenas are different but is their really a bad seat in the house??

not at all, plus huge screens everywhere

and dont listen to that guy that said dont get drunk, they give you plenty of pee/smoke breaks and they get longer and more frequent the closer the main event gets

buffer says "do what you gotta do"

I went to UFC 88 and 107 and all I can say is get there early. You can hang out in front of the venue after the weigh-ins and meet a few of the fighters. You will also likely run in to a few at local restaurants. I was lucky both events I stayed in the same Hotel as the fighters. A majority of the guys came down for drinks in the Hotel lounge after the fights. If you're not staying at the same hotel just follow the crowd. There will be a lot of people hanging around the Hotel lobby post fight waiting on fighters to return. Most of the fighters will oblige by taking pictures and signing autographs.

I will be attending my first ufc event for UFC 111 and was wondering like other sporting events that if you will actually get a chance before hand to meet the fighters for an autograph or a picture. Can someone please help me out???

If you linger around before where they're staying you can meet everybody.

or, head to the afterparties.

I was press last time, so didn't have this problem :P

I went to UFC 88 and 107 and all I can say is get there early. You can hang out in front of the venue after the weigh-ins and meet a few of the fighters. You will also likely run in to a few at local restaurants. I was lucky both events I stayed in the same Hotel as the fighters. A majority of the guys came down for drinks in the Hotel lounge after the fights. If you're not staying at the same hotel just follow the crowd. There will be a lot of people hanging around the Hotel lobby post fight waiting on fighters to return. Most of the fighters will oblige by taking pictures and signing autographs.

I have been to a few, including both of these. lol

Archived