Thirteen Months After Gruesome Injury, Corey Hill Returns With Win

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=thirteen-months-after-gruesome-injury-corey-hill-returns-with-win

Former UFC fighter Corey Hill won his comeback fight last night, defeating Jason Trzewieczynski by unanimous decision at an event in Niagara Falls, N.Y.

It was Hill's first fight in 13 months. In Dec. 2008, the former collegiate wrestler suffered one of the most gruesome injuries in MMA history, when he fractured the tibia and fibula in his right leg while throwing a kick. His shin snapped into a V-shape and he fell to the mat as the fight was promptly stopped.

thats a list of every fighter thats ever fought in the UFC. THey still have Royce' date=' Miletich...[/quote']

I think we're thinking of different things. I'm referring to the "Fighters" section of this website, which lists only currently signed fighters (Just checked this, the only Gracie on there is Rolles and I searched various other cut fighters and they weren't there). Corey Hill is still listed there. Maybe they just haven't updated in a while.

I think we're thinking of different things. I'm referring to the "Fighters" section of this website' date=' which lists only currently signed fighters (Just checked this, the only Gracie on there is Rolles and I searched various other cut fighters and they weren't there). Corey Hill is still listed there. Maybe they just haven't updated in a while.[/quote']

my bad...

"Hill is still under contract for the UFC and attended the fighter's summit earlier this month; however, the Zuffa higher-ups have apparently agreed to let him ease back into his fighting career by competing on the independent circuit, much like Houston Alexander did back in September."

from http://www.mmamania.com/2009/11/24/1171898/tuf-5-vet-corey-hill-eyes-jan-23

was reading about him a few months ago and read that somewhere

I think we're thinking of different things. I'm referring to the "Fighters" section of this website' date=' which lists only currently signed fighters (Just checked this, the only Gracie on there is Rolles and I searched various other cut fighters and they weren't there). Corey Hill is still listed there. Maybe they just haven't updated in a while.[/quote']

They still have Art Jimmerson listed on there and his only fight was UFC 1 against Royce.

Archived