Randy Couture vs Jon Jones

K22UFC

I think that this would be a great match and I think that if both fighters win their upcoming fight then that would be the perfect time to make this match and the winner could get a title shot after Rampage/Rashad fought the winner of Machida/Shogun first. This could lead to some great title matches like Couture vs Jackson, Couture vs Machida, Jon Jones vs Machida, Evans vs Couture, Jones vs Jackson, Shogun vs Couture etc.

I think that Couture vs Jones would be perfect styles match-up. It would be very exciting. You won't see Couture holding Jones up against the cage like he did against Vera. The greco-roman wrestling battle would be very interesting. I think that this is a bad style match-up for Couture because Jones probably has better stand-up than him and Jones has great takedowns from the clinch. It would be very hard for Couture to take Jones down. I think that Jones would take this as much as I would like Randy to win.

This fight would be good for the UFC either way because if Couture wins then it will be a huge fight when he challenges for the title and if Jones wins then a new star will be born and Jones would become a huge name that could headline PPV events.

I think that this would be a great match and I think that if both fighters win their upcoming fight then that would be the perfect time to make this match and the winner could get a title shot after Rampage/Rashad fought the winner of Machida/Shogun first. This could lead to some great title matches like Couture vs Jackson' date=' Couture vs Machida, Jon Jones vs Machida, Evans vs Couture, Jones vs Jackson, Shogun vs Couture etc.

[b']I think that Couture vs Jones would be perfect styles match-up[/b]. It would be very exciting. You won't see Couture holding Jones up against the cage like he did against Vera. The greco-roman wrestling battle would be very interesting. I think that this is a bad style match-up for Couture because Jones probably has better stand-up than him and Jones has great takedowns from the clinch. It would be very hard for Couture to take Jones down. I think that Jones would take this as much as I would like Randy to win.

This fight would be good for the UFC either way because if Couture wins then it will be a huge fight when he challenges for the title and if Jones wins then a new star will be born and Jones would become a huge name that could headline PPV events.

hmm...

Epic fail...

you chose to say that and not even include one of those stupid pictures ?

randy should fight as much as he wants ... who knows how long he is gonna keep doing this ... and who cares if he wins or loses in my book ... he definitely makes his opponent work and you should never expect an easy match against him ..

I think that this would be a great match and I think that if both fighters win their upcoming fight then that would be the perfect time to make this match and the winner could get a title shot after Rampage/Rashad fought the winner of Machida/Shogun first. This could lead to some great title matches like Couture vs Jackson' date=' Couture vs Machida, Jon Jones vs Machida, Evans vs Couture, Jones vs Jackson, Shogun vs Couture etc.

I think that Couture vs Jones would be perfect styles match-up. It would be very exciting. You won't see Couture holding Jones up against the cage like he did against Vera. The greco-roman wrestling battle would be very interesting. I think that this is a bad style match-up for Couture because Jones probably has better stand-up than him and Jones has great takedowns from the clinch. It would be very hard for Couture to take Jones down. I think that Jones would take this as much as I would like Randy to win.

This fight would be good for the UFC either way because if Couture wins then it will be a huge fight when he challenges for the title and if Jones wins then a new star will be born and Jones would become a huge name that could headline PPV events.[/quote']

I like this idea actually! Unless Jones smashes Vera which I don't see happening (think it will be a great fight) a test against Couture would be a good move imho and would also give Couture a chance to prove he needs to be in the mix (if Jones wins against Vera). If Jones does not win I don't like his next fight being Couture given Couture's win over Vera (even though it's possible to argue the uneventful nature of that win).

This fight would be good for the UFC either way because if Couture wins then it will be a huge fight when he challenges for the title and if Jones wins then a new star will be born and Jones would become a huge name that could headline PPV events.[/quote']

Jones vs Jackson sounds like that would be a good fight.

Archived