Top 10 mma rankings for 2010

raffy_handsome

Here's my Top 10 Rankings before 2010 ends, and also my explanation. Initial basis of my ranking is the current Yahoo Top 10 rankings. What would be your prediction of ranking before 2010 ends.

1.) GSP - After defeating Hardy, KOS (If he defeated Daley), I think he will also defeat Alves again before this year ends, so then couple with Anderson lack of presence this year, would result to GSP taking # 1 spot.

2.) MACHIDA - This is provided he dominates Rua in their rematch then won again before this year ends agains a contender probably Rampage.

3.) PENN - After Defeating Edgar & Maynard, possible victory again against Florian before year ends coupled with some Fedor victory over not top rank HW, would allow Penn to overtake Fedor for the 3rd spot.

4.) ANDERSON SILVA - Lack of fights this year would drop him from # 1 to # 4

5.) FEDOR - Probalby 2 actions only this year due to lack of Top HW opponents in SF would hurt Fedor rankings.

6.) BROCK - After dominating victory over MIR/ Carwin winner, probably another dominating victory against another contender (JDS/Cain) before this year ends would zoom Brock into the rankings.

7.) ALDO - He would defeat Faber this May and another contender before the year ends.

8.) BOWLES - would win his next match and defeat Torres again this year.

9.) SHIELDS - As long as he defeats Hendo even via decision, he would cruise into the Top 10 rankings

10.) MOUSASI - No movement from him, he need to fight some heavy names in LHW and SF hasn't have that deep rooster to give Mousasi some competition

Here's my Top 10 Rankings before 2010 ends' date=' and also my explanation. Initial basis of my ranking is the current Yahoo Top 10 rankings. What would be your prediction of ranking before 2010 ends.

1.) GSP - After defeating Hardy, KOS (If he defeated Daley), I think he will also defeat Alves again before this year ends, so then couple with Anderson lack of presence this year, would result to GSP taking # 1 spot.

2.) MACHIDA - This is provided he dominates Rua in their rematch then won again before this year ends agains a contender probably Rampage.

3.) PENN - After Defeating Edgar & Maynard, possible victory again against Florian before year ends coupled with some Fedor victory over not top rank HW, would allow Penn to overtake Fedor for the 3rd spot.

4.) ANDERSON SILVA - Lack of fights this year would drop him from # 1 to # 4

5.) FEDOR - Probalby 2 actions only this year due to lack of Top HW opponents in SF would hurt Fedor rankings.

6.) BROCK - After dominating victory over MIR/ Carwin winner, probably another dominating victory against another contender (JDS/Cain) before this year ends would zoom Brock into the rankings.

7.) ALDO - He would defeat Faber this May and another contender before the year ends.

8.) BOWLES - would win his next match and defeat Torres again this year.

9.) SHIELDS - As long as he defeats Hendo even via decision, he would cruise into the Top 10 rankings

10.) MOUSASI - No movement from him, he need to fight some heavy names in LHW and SF hasn't have that deep rooster to give Mousasi some competition[/quote']

epic_fail.jpg

I'm very surprised that you don't have Brock for your #1' date=' as I know that you are absolutely obsessed with him. So I will give you a LITTLE credit.[/quote']

You Fedor fans pull the trigger again on this. You always seems to be the one starting to destroy a good thread. What else do you wan't. I even put your idol on top of Brock so you won't be that angry so hard.

I like most of your list but don't feel Machida deserves to be up in the P4P best. Not until he strings together some more victories after his last poor performance.

Hendo should replace shields.

Yea he is only 16-0 with wins over Ortiz, Silva, Evans, and his close fight with shogun.

i think moussasi and hendo will have big years in strikeforce

jose aldo will be very sucsesful in WEC

In the UFC, nate marquart will be the middlewieght champ. Anderson will vacate the title, not loose it.

Paul daley will be known as the cheick kongo in the welterwieght division.

Archived