Where's Doc Hollywood???

Rex_Kwon_Do

200 thousand people die each day around the world perhaps he's dead :(

Hmm, how would someone like DocJollywood have gone? My guess would be dressed in womens clothing in his parents basement, one hand in a death grip on his rod, recent copy 'Inches" (or some other homosexual magazine) clutched in the other hand, a pair of his mothers pantyhose wrapped around his neck indicating a tragic case of auto erotic asphyxiation gone horribly wrong...

It's sad really :(

RIP DocJollywoood

Hmm' date=' how would someone like DocJollywood have gone? My guess would be dressed in womens clothing in his parents basement, one hand in a death grip on his rod, recent copy 'Inches" (or some other homosexual magazine) clutched in the other hand, a pair of his mothers pantyhose wrapped around his neck indicating a tragic case of auto erotic asphyxiation gone horribly wrong...

RIP DocJollywoood[/quote']

Ever seen the film. World's Greatest Dad...your that kid aren't you? Just you never managed to kill yourself successfully. Which makes alot of people on this forum very unhappy.

Sidenote, Doc isn't dead. You can tell.

Ever seen the film. World's Greatest Dad...your that kid aren't you? Just you never managed to kill yourself successfully. Which makes alot of people on this forum very unhappy.

Sidenote' date=' Doc isn't dead. You can tell.[/quote']

quick question: is that a good movie? I've never seen it.

All i know is where ever he is...he isn't asking where you are.

Why don't you volunteer yourself as one of the kick dummies down at my dojo???...

P.S. Bring Kryme along with you. As I mentioned, we're short on dummies and I need someone for a GNP demonstration tonight. It's a recession and dummies get kinda expensive after awhile, but apparently never in short supply.

hmm' date=' how would someone like docjollywood have gone? My guess would be dressed in womens clothing in his parents basement, one hand in a death grip on his rod, recent copy 'inches" (or some other homosexual magazine) clutched in the other hand, a pair of his mothers pantyhose wrapped around his neck indicating a tragic case of auto erotic asphyxiation gone horribly wrong...

rip docjollywoood[/quote']

lol

Why don't you volunteer yourself as one of the kick dummies down at my dojo???...

P.S. Bring Kryme along with you. As I mentioned' date=' we're short on dummies and I need someone for a GNP demonstration tonight. It's a recession and dummies get kinda expensive after awhile, but apparently never in short supply.[/quote']

From the UK mate, probably be a bit far away for me to travel.

But you can't say my statement isn't accurate.

Although i believe he would enjoy to hear you are missing him.

P.S. Bring Kryme along with you. As I mentioned' date=' we're short on dummies and I need someone for a GNP demonstration tonight. It's a recession and dummies get kinda expensive after awhile, but apparently never in short supply.[/quote']

i already have the wisdom of a man, I'm not paying for your stupid 8 week program.

unless Starla is there

Archived