First UFC Event

wtfshw5151

It's funny, cause I'm actually going to this event as well. I went to UFC 101 in Philly, and I just made it in time for the first fight. So many crazy things happened. Traffic was horrible, we got lost, so what I suggest, and what I will be doing for UFC 111 is, Im going extra early, im getting to the parking lot, and it's tailgating time Baby! There is a parking lot across the street from Prudential Center. This is the closest parking lot, due to the Prudential Center is in the middle of the city of Newark. I heard parking is alot 2. its 25 bucks. But That's the best idea, so you are not in a rush. and you will not miss a fight. I also almost missed a fight, going to philly, that will never happen again. So that is what I suggest you do, go in the parking lot, do some drinking, eating. that is your best bet. Cause it will be hard to gauge traffic. So I say leave around 1-3pm. whatever you prefer. I hope this was helpfull!

I went to UFC 104 Machida vs shogun and I got there in time for the first prelim match. Started drinking since I touched down and kept on drinking till the main event. Didn't miss any matches. If you can't handle your liquor, don't start drinking till the co main event or something like that, or you'll end up being a ********* booing fighters or you might "AK" yourself.

Hey Im going to UFC 111 and its the first time im getting to go to a UFC event cause i live in NY and they usually dont come this close. With all the chaos and what not on the way there' date=' idk when i should get there. soo what time have you guys gotten to the UFC events youv gone to?[/quote']

I live in NY too, I tried to get tickets but no luck, if you don't mind how did you get tickets and how much were they.

Archived