Has Evans vs Jackson Lost Some of Its Hype for You?

ImTheBest

It has for me... i mean i wanted to see this sooo badly back when rampage had just beat jardine i mean dont get me wrong im excited about seeing this fight still but its definitly lost some of its luster since than imo i dont know why this is... anyone else feel this way?

The hype will come back when you watch the countdown for it.

The only time I lost the slightest bit of interest in this fight was when I thought it was no longer going to happen. But the second the fight was rescheduled all that hype came back plus some. Now the closer the fight gets the more stoked I get.

It has for me... i mean i wanted to see this sooo badly back when rampage had just beat jardine i mean dont get me wrong im excited about seeing this fight still but its definitly lost some of its luster since than imo i dont know why this is... anyone else feel this way?

It's because Jackson's spree has ended and Rashad is getting better, and Rashad is going to destroy him? Yeah, I think so.

Rampage's excellent take down defense + Rashads suspect chin = KO victory for Rampage. And I can't wait to see it.

Rashad>Griffin>Rampage

In this case it actually makes sense. Griffin's stand up, and ground game was quite a lot better than Rampage in his (Rampage's) prime, and Rashad's stand up, and ground game is quite a lot better than Griffin's... Rampage is gonna have ring rust when he comes back and Rashad could possibly knock is sorry **** out, but even if not, he will destroy Rampage one way or another.

It won't be long before Jackson vs. Ortiz is a prelim fight on UFC 125.

Rashad>Griffin>Rampage

In this case it actually makes sense. Griffin's stand up' date=' and ground game was quite a lot better than Rampage in his (Rampage's) prime, and Rashad's stand up, and ground game is quite a lot better than Griffin's... Rampage is gonna have ring rust when he comes back and Rashad could possibly knock is sorry **** out, but even if not, he will destroy Rampage one way or another.

It won't be long before Jackson vs. Ortiz is a prelim fight on UFC 125.[/quote']

though i think rashad will win, forrest was picking him apart standing

though i think rashad will win' date=' forrest was picking him apart standing[/quote']

In the end Rashad's strikes were having astronomically more effect though... If I remember correctly, it was a strike that put Griffin on his **** to begin with, then he GnP'ed a finish.

Rampage's excellent take down defense + Rashads suspect chin = KO victory for Rampage. And I can't wait to see it.

Im pretty sure that match would not be "wrestling match" however i belive that would be "brawler match" and someone would be KO and if i have to quess, i bet Rashad have to mob off on the ground after that match.

I'd like to see Evans win.

It'll be a close fight either way.

Cheers

-DR

close fight?? seriously?? Rampage is gonna murder Evans.. the best fighter that Rashad has ever beat is Thiago Silva.. and the best fighter Silva has ever beat is Jardine.. there not among the best in the world.. cause they havnt even beat any1 who is the best in thw world.. they both got a shot at Machida who is the only elite fighter they have faced and they both got KTFO..

Rampage shogun and Machida are way better then the rest of the division.. untill Jones gets more exp. and Mousasi jumps in there

close fight?? seriously?? Rampage is gonna murder Evans.. the best fighter that Rashad has ever beat is Thiago Silva.. and the best fighter Silva has ever beat is Jardine.. there not among the best in the world.. cause they havnt even beat any1 who is the best in thw world.. they both got a shot at Machida who is the only elite fighter they have faced and they both got KTFO..

Rampage shogun and Machida are way better then the rest of the division.. untill Jones gets more exp. and Mousasi jumps in there

Remember these words. You may find that you grossly underestimated Evans.

Cheers

-DR

rampage should win. evans is a scared striker and when he wrestles he lays and does no damage. rampage started out as a good wrestler in pride and ain't afraid to stand and deliver. another thing, people need to get off jackson for doing a movie. he quit to do it because dana don't want no ufc fighter doing nothing but ufc fighting. no compromise period.

Heh, some people are so dumb for thinking that Rashad is gonna go into his fight with Rampage using the same gameplan he used to defeat Thiago Silva. Thiago Silva had weak wrestling which is why Rashad chose to exploit it, but that's not the case with Rampage. Both Rashad and Rampage have wrestling backgrounds so they're probably going to cancel each other out which will result in a standup war.

Heh' date=' some people are so dumb for thinking that Rashad is gonna go into his fight with Rampage using the same gameplan he used to defeat Thiago Silva. Thiago Silva had weak wrestling which is why Rashad chose to exploit it, but that's not the case with Rampage. Both Rashad and Rampage have wrestling backgrounds so they're probably going to cancel each other out which will result in a standup war.[/quote']

Rampage could GNP Rashad to death but will probably keep it on the feet.

Seems to me that Evans Beat Forest and Forest beat Rampage and Rua.

So' date=' not to invoke MMA math, I don;t see how Eveans gets left out of the top tier while Rampage and Rua are put in there.

It is illogical.

Machida is the only one who has beaten Evans so far.[/quote']

everything was in Griffins favor that night.. Rampage was half insane and shogun was coming off of 2 knee surgeries.. a rematch with either and Griffin would get destroyed

I'm not excited about this fight anymore simply because I feel Rampage's heart is not in it.

your wrong man.. listen to his recent interviews.. Rampage seems madder then ever.. hes training the shizz out of himself and wants to get in there and kill his opponents.. this new rampage is gonna be scary trust me

i've always heard from other people that from watching the ultimate fighter they thought less of rampage and liked rashad more, but i just watched it and it made me like rampage more and hate rashad even more then i already do, rampage did nothing wrong and he is a nice guy and funny as hell, and rashad is just so arrogant, and all the s*** rashad talked just makes me so pumped for rampage to kill him, i'm so pumped for this fight

Archived