MAIN CARD

NICK DIAZ VS MARIUS ZAROMSKIS

CRISTIANE CYBORG SANTOS VS MARLOES COENEN

ROBBIE LAWLER VS MELVIN MANHOEF

HERSCHEL WALKER VS GREG NAGY

BOBBY LASHLEY VS WES SIMS

PRELIM CARD

JAY HIERON VS JOE RIGGS

To be honest I don't think it's much of an undercard. Not well done at all but if i'm wrong please let me know.

What are your picks. There are 3 close fights for me Diaz fight, Cyborg fight and Lawler fight. I'll be back with picks.

MAIN CARD

NICK DIAZ VS MARIUS ZAROMSKIS

CRISTIANE CYBORG SANTOS VS MARLOES COENEN

ROBBIE LAWLER VS MELVIN MANHOEF

HERSCHEL WALKER VS GREG NAGY

BOBBY LASHLEY VS WES SIMS

PRELIM CARD

JAY HIERON VS JOE RIGGS

To be honest I don't think it's much of an undercard. Not well done at all but if i'm wrong please let me know.

What are your picks. There are 3 close fights for me Diaz fight' date=' Cyborg fight and Lawler fight. I'll be back with picks.[/quote']

Date of this fight? Channel

I'm Going with

Diaz,

Cyborg,

Nagy,

Simms/Lashley is a toss up

Manhoef, and

Hieron,

No nods to Walker or Lashley yet, they are too unproven, Walker especially, and I have to go with experience.

And this is Lashley's chance to show he is legit. He is likely to win but I have a feeling about this one with Simms, I am hoping he has gotten his head right and can put together a little something. But given Lashley's lack of experience. and Wes' lack of brainpower, I just can't pick this one!

Mmmm. Not too comfortable with the Lawler/Manhoef. If the dutch happens to nail a good one' date=' it will be automatically over.

But I'm okay to sig bet the main event.[/quote']

Yeah it's better to do odd number of picks so that somebody wins. Zaromskis is one of my favourite names outside of UFC and to watch. In this repect, I genuinely hope you win!

I got Diaz against Zaromskis with you?

MAIN CARD

(I'm going with Diaz but Zaromskis is no joke, he'll tear your head off)

(Cyborg only because I haven't seen a tough jewish fighter yet)

(Melvin Manhoef, if he doesn't get caught in a armbar which I doubt Robbie will try)

(Herschel Walker because I heard he has multiple personalities, They have the advantage)

(Bobby Lashley by KO)

PRELIM CARD

(Jay Hieron)

Yeah it's better to do odd number of picks so that somebody wins. Zaromskis is one of my favourite names outside of UFC and to watch. In this repect' date=' I genuinely hope you win!

I got Diaz against Zaromskis with you?[/quote']

Count me in. Gimme a moment to figure out the sig.

What about the time it needs to stay on? What about, say, February?

You're on' date=' then![/quote']

niiiiiice

Manhoef is one of my top three fighters' date=' and manhoef vs lawler has potential to be an amazing fight.

I pray every night for manhoef to develop a good ground game and come to the UFC, but that isnt gonna happen :([/quote']

One of the fights i'd have liked to see Silva in at MW if of course Melvin was sufficiently well rounded.

Archived