Which Upcoming Fight Are You Most Looking Forward To

K22UFC

Machida/Shogun and Rampage/Sugar

I need closure! (mostly closure to the innumerable threads relating to these fights!)

And dreaming of Lesnar/Mir/Carwin to play out, but I'm afraid the Brockamania will never die...

"Whatcha Gonna Do.... (mumbles and incoherent grunts)...Horseshoe in the a$$...(grunt , sniffle)... gettin on my wife... (low rumble).. guys are crapping themselves..( sound of whistling air escaping the cranium)...Canada sucks.... (fart noise and faint smell of burning methane)... Who's the man!"

And that is the most widely recognized representative for this beautiful sport, what a shame...

I need closure! (mostly closure to the innumerable threads relating to these fights!)

And dreaming of Lesnar/Mir/Carwin to play out' date=' but I'm afraid the Brockamania will never die...

"Whatcha Gonna Do.... (mumbles and incoherent grunts)...Horseshoe in the a$$...(grunt , sniffle)... gettin on my wife... (low rumble).. guys are crapping themselves..( sound of whistling air escaping the cranium)...[b']Canada sucks[/b].... (fart noise and faint smell of burning methane)... Who's the man!"

And that is the most widely recognized representative for this beautiful sport, what a shame...

Yes, that puts me in a good mood. Lets listen to the HW champion of my favorite sport bash my country. Lovely.

I went for Shogun Machida because I want to see Shogun win, I thought he deserved to win first time round so would love to see him get the gold at 113. Preferably a finish. Very hard match too call though IMO

Also looking forward to Velasquez v Nog, will be very interesting to see how velasquez's style works against Minotauro, whether or not he will hold back a little more with the ground and pound as there is more chance of getting caught with a sub. There was no chance of that agenst Rothwell or Kongo

And dreaming of Lesnar/Mir/Carwin to play out' date=' but I'm afraid the Brockamania will never die...

"Whatcha Gonna Do.... (mumbles and incoherent grunts)...Horseshoe in the a$$...(grunt , sniffle)... gettin on my wife... (low rumble).. guys are crapping themselves..( sound of whistling air escaping the cranium)...Canada sucks.... (fart noise and faint smell of burning methane)... Who's the man!"

And that is the most widely recognized representative for this beautiful sport, what a shame...[/quote']

+ infinity

good question,

Evans vs. Jackson was suppose to happen almost a year ago, and then TUF 10 hyped it up even more, so it's nearing the end of it's freshness date, and with all of the antics on TUF 10 and having to postopone this fights (not even because of injury) it's losing it's excitment.

Silva vs. Belfort is probably the best fight, but in a divison that I like the least. If Silva wins, it's expected, if Belfort wins I feel like he will be even more untouchable than Silva is in the MW division. So I can't say I'm really most excited to see this one.

tough question.

John "bones" Jones vs Brandon "the truth" Vera.This fight could be fight of the year!!!This fight will send the winner a fight or two from a title shot,if not sooner rather then later.On the feet,its almost scary cuz they both strike with arms and legs and elbows from angles,Jones's judo will be a huge help when it comes to the clinch,one of vera's strong points.We know that jones has good wrestling and vera has a good ground game.So i expect that this will be a stand up war.If this fight goes the distance,we should be treated to a close,hard hitting,on the feet war.I am still undecided at this time,my heart leaning to vera,but my brain screams out jones!!!

Yea outta the list the Mir Carwin fight and the shogun machida fight are the only ones that are both relevant and good matchups to me. It was a toss up between those two. The rest are either close but guys who are on there way out or there between warlords and some guy they had to throw in there cause a titleshot makes ppl happy. I know im not gonna hear any backlash from ppl who like Belfort...

again missing matches...so it makes wonder why peeps only wants to see the best one fights when ya could take a look on raising stars...but thats my opinion

Theres only a certain amount of options you can put up so obviously its going to be missing some.

Archived