My 2000th post

UFCCagerattler

My it seems only yesterday I was just a newb and here I am closing in on post number 2000! That, my friends, is a lot of jibber jabber, even for me.

The folks at the UFC have been after me to start a blog for them, but I remain firmly commited to these forums.

I am searching for a proper topic for post number 2000. Its too bad I already used my "I can eat 3 boxes of Kraft Dinner" one, but thats what happens when you live in the moment.

Rest assured old Cagey won;t let the lofty seniority go to his head. I will remain just as pig headed and ridiculous as I normally am, and perhaps my advancing senility will actually spur me to even greater heights of ad nasuem repetition and pedantic meandering.

I remain your faithful servant - the Cagerattler.

Now eveyone **** off.

My it seems only yesterday I was just a newb and here I am closing in on post number 2000! That' date=' my friends, is a lot of jibber jabber, even for me.

The folks at the UFC have been after me to start a blog for them, but I remain firmly commited to these forums.

I am searching for a proper topic for post number 2000. Its too bad I already used my "I can eat 3 boxes of Kraft Dinner" one, but thats what happens when you live in the moment.

Rest assured old Cagey won;t let the lofty seniority go to his head. I will remain just as pig headed and ridiculous as I normally am, and perhaps my advancing senility will actually spur me to even greater heights of ad nasuem repetition and pedantic meandering.

[b']Now eveyone **** off[/b].

You can't make me...i'm gonna **** on instead...so there.

My it seems only yesterday I was just a newb and here I am closing in on post number 2000! That' date=' my friends, is a lot of jibber jabber, even for me.

[b']The folks at the UFC have been after me to start a blog for them, but I remain firmly commited to these forums. [/b]

Now eveyone **** off.

was that meant as a joke?

[b']Now eveyone **** off[/b].

I hope one of the mods catches this comment and bans you at 1999.

Now eveyone **** off.[/quote']

Wasnt this already posted today?icon10.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Now eveyone **** off.[/quote']

Your achievement of 2000 post would be nothing if you're not aiming to become a mod. My aim here is to become a mod before my 3000 post. You must not be contend with just being a Senior Meber forever, just a like a lot of Senior Member here at this forum. Have an ambition man.

Your achievement of 2000 post would be nothing if you're not aiming to become a mod. My aim here is to become a mod before my 3000 post. You must not be contend with just being a Senior Meber forever' date=' just a like a lot of Senior Member here at this forum. Have an ambition man.[/quote']

I am hoping to discover the first known instance of comon snense in one of your posts.

That is my quest.

So far - nada.

Archived