Elvis Sinosic

SpiderProdigy

Ok some one needs to help me out on this one this guys record is 8-9-2 with only winning one of his fights in the UFC and yet he remains in the UFC, and not only is he still around but hes fighting top guys i dont get it. I mean look at the record

Loss Michael Bisping Technical Knock Out

Loss Alessio Sakara Unanimous Decision

Loss Forrest Griffin Technical Knock Out

Loss Renato Sobral Unanimous Decision

Loss Evan Tanner Technical Knock Out

Loss Tito Ortiz TKO Stoppage (Referee)

Win Jeremy Horn Submission (Other)

and most of these were stopped in the first round, so someone please help me out here, i just want to understand haha

Well he's fighting on this card simply because he's from Australia...and hes fighting another local boy who will probally dismantle him given the fact. Austrailian fans get an all Aussie battle this way as the only other Aussie on the card is set beat Joe Stevenson

Well he's fighting on this card simply because he's from Australia...and hes fighting another local boy who will probally dismantle him given the fact. Austrailian fans get an all Aussie battle this way as the only other Aussie on the card is set to beat Joe Stevenson

Pretty much. I actually hope Sotiropoulous pulls of the win.

Would be good for him in front of his home crowd.

Sinosic, I could take him or leave him. He doesn't exactly have a winning record, but he usually receives a pretty entertaining beatdown, so I'll watch.

my question is why did he get such high level guys through the years' date=' i mean its obvious that he didn't exactly put up much of a fight against them[/quote']

Are you saying its obvious b/c of his overall record or have you seen the fights and are making a judgement on that?

If you haven't seen them, go watch, they were entertaining. Its not like the guy was going out and getting one punched every night.

Are you saying its obvious b/c of his overall record or have you seen the fights and are making a judgement on that?

If you haven't seen them' date=' go watch, they were entertaining. Its not like the guy was going out and getting one punched every night.[/quote']

your right i should watch before judging its just looking at the guys record, losing streak, and competition i just needed to ask questions

your right i should watch before judging its just looking at the guys record' date=' losing streak, and competition i just needed to ask questions[/quote']

It's all good man, nothing wrong with checking out other people's opinions on fighters and fights.

But the best way to go about it is just watch and form your own.

Well if they can bring back Elvis Sinosic to fight in his home country, the UFC should be able to bring back David Loiseau and his offer to donate anything he makes to help out Haiti. Seeing as both UFC 113 and UFC 115 are in Canada I think that it'd be a good move to give David Loiseau a one fight contract. Who knows, maybe he'll have learned a thing or two.

Archived