Me vs woman

legionarivs6

I was wondering' date=' could I beat up Cyborg Santos?

Im a guy, 19 yrs old, 6'2", 150 lbs and my only mma training was 1 free trial at a local mma gym lol

Opinons?[/quote']

Watch Ryan Dunn on **** get his **** whooped by a female asian fighter and then you'll know the answer!

I don't know you' date=' so I can't [i']really[/i] tell, but Cyborg would probably kill you.

She go caught in a Frank Mir triangle, and picked him up and slammed him for gods sake.

She scares me.

Seriously, she slammed MIR, OMFG - and yes she scares me too.

To the original poster - this is what would happen to you

http://www.mmamania.com/2009/06/20/cristiane-cyborg-santos-chokes-out-reporter-and-he-lives-to-talk-about-it-video/

6'2" 150 lbs. makes you a beanpole. You need to bulk up before you fight anyone

lol, so mean but so true.

dude, I'm 5'9'' and weigh over 170 on a skinny day so I'm pretty sure cyborg would eat you up. funny question though. and did she really slam mir. that's hilarious. does anyone know if he let go or finished the sub?

I was wondering' date=' could I beat up Cyborg Santos?

Im a guy, 19 yrs old, 6'2", 150 lbs and my only mma training was 1 free trial at a local mma gym lol

Opinons?[/quote']

Yeah Im 20, 6'3, bout 185 and Im convinced she would wipe the floor wit me after witnessing her go after Gina. And my formal training is bussing **** on ufc undisputed.

lol' date=' so mean but so true.

dude, I'm 5'9'' and weigh over 170 on a skinny day so I'm pretty sure cyborg would eat you up. funny question though. and did she really slam mir. that's hilarious. does anyone know if he let go or finished the sub?[/quote']

dude check the fighters in the LW section, youll find a few that are 6'2'' 155, sooo yeahh...

Let's hope. If not you may not see me back for awhile' date=' will be recovering. :P[/quote']

Well good luck, hopefully we see you back soon thereafter to tell us all how it went.

Just remember to tap before getting hurt, one of the other members here posted a thread about his BJJ class, apparently his teacher was demonstrating and accidentally broke his arm. This of course was a freak accident and in no way would an instructor purpously hurt his student, but mistakes can happen so be careful!

Again, good luck and hope you have fun. :)

and watch out for Arm Bars, I've fallen victim to those before! Hence the name lol :D

Well good luck' date=' hopefully we see you back soon thereafter to tell us all how it went.

Just remember to tap before getting hurt, one of the other members here posted a thread about his BJJ class, apparently his teacher was demonstrating and accidentally broke his arm. This of course was a freak accident and in no way would an instructor purpously hurt his student, but mistakes can happen so be careful!

Again, good luck and hope you have fun. :)

and watch out for Arm Bars, I've fallen victim to those before! Hence the name lol :D[/quote']

Will be back on to report. Thanks for the advice.

I am 6' tall, 185 lbs, I fluctuate between 8-10% body fat, am a former Golden Gloves boxer, di a little Greco training in high school, have rolled with BJJ black belts and world champs, suffice it to say I can hold my own iin a fight with anyone, even a few low level pros....( I feel I must add this is no longer 100% accurate since my accident in October, I am physically a little out of shape, but I will be back in form )

And I wouldn't fight that chick!

IN NO WAY do I even vaguely believe my limited skills match up with a seasoned professional of the highest caliber such as Christiane Cyborg Santos. Hell she even took her husband's nickname. It used to be when someone said Cyborg, they thought of Chris, the man, who had a decent MMA career in PRIDE and a pretty big name and following in Brazil. Now when you say Cyborg, everyone thinks of Christiane!

I WOULD however fight Gina Carano, and Kerry Vera, at the same time, naked, in a pool o KY..... but that is for a whole different forum!

lol' date=' so mean but so true.

dude, I'm 5'9'' and [b']weigh over 170 on a skinny day[/b] so I'm pretty sure cyborg would eat you up. funny question though. and did she really slam mir. that's hilarious. does anyone know if he let go or finished the sub?

what the hell does "on a skinny day" mean? Do you like, fluctuate up and down 10 pounds on a weekly basis????

Archived