Dan miller training for demian maia (video post)

BUDDHASPORT

I'm sure Miller would not want his submission defense videos online at the moment. But regardless, even though he recently got his black belt, once Maia is in a dominant position - if you have his jiu-jitsu credentials guard is a dominant position - the fight is all his. With that in mind I think Miller is doing the right thing by working on his takedown defense.

I do like both of the Miller brothers but I just cannot see Dan winning this fight unless he catches Maia on the chin and displays some knockout power we haven't seen before. If Sonnen didn't even make it out of the first round with Maia I'm not sure how Miller will. Should be a very interesting fight though and I hope this is back and forth battle on the ground.

I'm sure Miller would not want his submission defense videos online at the moment. But regardless' date=' even though he recently got his black belt, once Maia is in a dominant position - if you have his jiu-jitsu credentials guard is a dominant position - the fight is all his. With that in mind I think Miller is doing the right thing by working on his takedown defense.

I do like both of the Miller brothers but I just cannot see Dan winning this fight unless he catches Maia on the chin and displays some knockout power we haven't seen before. If Sonnen didn't even make it out of the first round with Maia I'm not sure how Miller will. Should be a very interesting fight though and I hope this is back and forth battle on the ground.[/quote']

yeah. he will win by tko or lose by submission

Archived