GSP's 2012 Olympic Fate Rests in Anderson Silva's Hands..

ArcaneKnight

GSP is avoiding the superfight with Anderson Silva at all costs, and will even go to extreme measures to avoid the fight with Anderson Silva. He is trying to join the Olympic wrestling team, looking for refuge, something he can't find in the UFC, not without catching flack and taking major criticism..

Notice how as soon as Anderson Silva says he won't be retiring any time soon, that GSP started making plans for the Olympics realizing that it was going to be his only safe haven, and "reasonable" excuse to duck that fight. Then he heard that Anderson will vacate the MW title, and wants nothing but super fights at LHW and HW. Now GSP all of a sudden wants to start packing on weight? And now doesn't know whether he is going to compete in the Olympics or not.. We all know his decision is pending on what Anderson decides to do.. Anderson Silva will decide GSP's fate, not GSP.

Dana White.."Yes if GSP gets past Bj Penn, and beats Thiago Alves convincingly, the superfight between him and Anderson Silva will go down." UFC 100, GSP destroys Thiago Alves. UFC 101, Anderson Silva toys with Forrest Griffin. Backstage UFC 101.. GSP : "Dana, save me please, I get swarm by reporter! Ask to fighter Anderson Silva, I was too impress by his performance, save me Dana." UFC 101 Post fight News conference Dana tells reporters "there's no way I'm making that fight happen. Anderson Silva grew over night, he was much smaller last time I talked about making the Anderson Silva vs. GSP super fight happen, Anderson Silva is just too big now, I'm not going to make that fight happen. It's not going to happen."

I hope Anderson does a pump fake.. Tells everyone he's permanently moving up to LHW and HW then when GSP thinks it's safe to go up to MW and challenge for the vacant title, Anderson drops back down to MW and leaves him no room to back out, so everyone can see how scared GSP really is. All of the great champions either have, or have expressed interest in moving up in weight to find new challenges.. GSP is the only one that always finds excuses to why he shouldn't. The size and weight discrepancy for him @ MW, isn't as much as it is for Anderson @ HW..

How you people even find the courage to stick up and vouch for GSP is beyond me. The dude is guilty of 1st degree ducking, and Anderson Silva should be the one to issue him his death sentence. If you thought his first fight with Matt Serra was bad, you haven't seen nothing yet. GSP deserves a beatdown. I don't want to see this fight because I think it'll be competitive, I want to see it, because I want to see GSP get beatdown. He deserves to catch a beatdown.

He is watering down MMA, making a bunch of westlers think they can come into the sport, take people down, lay on them to decision wins, and make millions. It's a bad formula, and I guarantee you if GSP had been fighting with the same formula his entire career, he wouldn't be anywhere near the draw he is today.. He'd have the drawing power of Matt Hughes.. GSP is like Tyson, people tune in to see, "Will we see him comeback with some of that old magic? Or will we get the same one that we're used to seeing over and over, again?" GSP's drawing power stems from everything he had done prior to his Matt Serra loss, and that is the only thing still carrying him.

GSP is the face of the Greg Jackson camp. Rashad Evans is beginning to follow in his steps. The Batman and Robin. It won't be long before Greg Jackson turns Jon Jones into the Joker, a lay and pray wrestler. Look how many PPV buys 108 got with Rashad headlining the event.. It got about 250k PPV buys.. Yeah, GJ Greg Jackson, taking your fighters who have stake in PPV percentages, and draining their PPV draw power to the point it's almost non existent..

GSP is using the Olympics excuse to duck Anderson, the same way Fedor used the Russian Sambo excuse to duck the UFC..

Just face it GSP is just using the Olympics to not only run from Silva but Penn aswell. I mean come on think about it...he doesn't want to fight the improved Penn!

I don't truly believe that GSP is a runner. Even if he does do 2012 olympics, that's far more than plenty of time to fight both Anderson and Penn... Anderson would slay GSP, and Penn would make it a close fight this time around.

GSP is avoiding the superfight with Anderson Silva at all costs' date=' and will even go to extreme measures to avoid the fight with Anderson Silva. He is trying to join the Olympic wrestling team, looking for refuge, something he can't find in the UFC, not without catching flack and taking major criticism..

Notice how as soon as Anderson Silva says he won't be retiring any time soon, that GSP started making plans for the Olympics realizing that it was going to be his only safe haven, and "reasonable" excuse to duck that fight. Then he heard that Anderson will vacate the MW title, and wants nothing but super fights are LHW and HW. Now GSP all of a sudden wants to start packing on weight? And now doesn't know whether he is going to compete in the Olympics or not.. We all know his decision is pending on what Anderson decides to do.. Anderson Silva will decide GSP's fate, not GSP.

Dana White.."Yes if GSP gets past Bj Penn, and beats Thiago Alves convincingly, the superfight between him and Anderson Silva will go down." UFC 100, GSP destroys Thiago Alves. UFC 101, Anderson Silva toys with Forrest Griffin. Backstage UFC 101.. GSP : "Dana, save me please, I get swarm by reporter! Ask to fighter Anderson Silva, I was too impress by his performance, save me Dana." UFC 101 Post fight News conference Dana tells reporters "there's no way I'm making that fight happen. Anderson Silva grew over night, he was much smaller last time I talked about making the Anderson Silva vs. GSP super fight happen, Anderson Silva is just too big now, I'm not going to make that fight happen. It's not going to happen."

I hope Anderson does a pump fake.. Tells everyone he's permanently moving up to LHW and HW then when GSP thinks it's safe to go up to MW and challenge for the vacant title, Anderson drops back down to MW and leaves him no room to back out, so everyone can see how scared GSP really is. All of the great champions either have, or have expressed interest in moving up in weight to find new challenges.. GSP is the only one that always finds excuses to why he shouldn't. The size and weight discrepancy for him @ MW, isn't as much as it is for Anderson @ HW..

How you people even find the courage to stick up and vouch for GSP is beyond me. The dude is guilty of 1st degree ducking, and Anderson Silva should be the one to issue him his death sentence. If you thought his first fight with Matt Serra was bad, you haven't seen nothing yet. GSP deserves a beatdown. I don't want to see this fight because I think it'll be competitive, I want to see it, because I want to see GSP get beatdown. He deserves to catch a beatdown.

He is watering down MMA, making a bunch of westlers think they can come into the sport, take people down, lay on them to decision wins, and make millions. It's a bad formula, and I guarantee you if GSP had been fighting with the same formula his entire career, he wouldn't be anywhere near the draw he is today.. He'd have the drawing power of Matt Hughes.. GSP is like Tyson, people tune in to see, "Will we see him comeback with some of that old magic? Or will we get the same one that we're used to seeing over and over, again?" GSP's drawing power stems from everything he had done prior to his Matt Serra loss, and that is the only thing still carrying him.

GSP is the face of the Greg Jackson camp. Rashad Evans is beginning to follow in his steps. The Batman and Robin. It won't be long before Greg Jackson turns Jon Jones into the Joker, a lay and pray wrestler. Look how many PPV buys 108 got with Rashad headlining the event.. It got about 250k PPV buys.. Yeah, GJ Greg Jackson, taking your fighters who have stake in PPV percentages, and draining their PPV draw power to the point it's almost non existent..

GSP is using the Olympics excuse to duck Anderson, the same way Fedor used the Russian Sambo excuse to duck the UFC..[/quote']

Is That a Problem?

I mean GSP going to the Olympics isnt going to happen, but even if he does make it, It will bring more publicity to the UFC then the A. Silva fight could ever bring.

And if he doesnt want to fight Anderson thats his choice, call him a ***** or what ever but knowing that stylisically your going to lose that fight sucks. Maybe he is going to pack on weight because he feels that if he can hang and beat top 3 MW then hey maybe he's got a shot.

But to call going to the Olympics "ducking" is just stupid. It is the one thing that is higher then the UFC and both GSP and Dana know that. They both know to be called the best fighter in the world is one thing with all these other organizations around yeah sure you are. But going to the Olympics and placing legitly means that wheather you one or got dead last (15th) that your the 15th best wrestler in the world- and god forbid if you win he'll come back to the UFC an Olympic gold medalist. Just adding to the hype and money making train that is the UFC.

The UFC has a few fighters that have done well on a world level (Couture, and Parisyan) but to have an olympic GOLD medalist as a champiion is a pretty big money maker

Is That a Problem?

I mean GSP going to the Olympics isnt going to happen' date=' but even if he does make it, It will bring more publicity to the UFC then the A. Silva fight could ever bring.

And if he doesnt want to fight Anderson thats his choice, call him a ***** or what ever but knowing that stylisically your going to lose that fight sucks. Maybe he is going to pack on weight because he feels that if he can hang and beat top 3 MW then hey maybe he's got a shot.

But to call going to the Olympics "ducking" is just stupid. It is the one thing that is higher then the UFC and both GSP and Dana know that. They both know to be called the best fighter in the world is one thing with all these other organizations around yeah sure you are. But going to the Olympics and placing legitly means that wheather you one or got dead last (15th) that your the 15th best wrestler in the world- and god forbid if you win he'll come back to the UFC an Olympic gold medalist. Just adding to the hype and money making train that is the UFC.

The UFC has a few fighters that have done well on a world level (Couture, and Parisyan) but to have an olympic GOLD medalist as a champiion is a pretty big money maker[/quote']

Look what happened to an Olympic Silver medalist in Judo when he had to fight Brock? It was Brock's first fight and he got destroyed. You think when GSP becomes this "Olympic Gold medalist" that all of a sudden he's going to be able to beat Anderson Silva? Anderson Silva will snatch that gold medal from around GSP's neck and tell him to do something about it. And GSP won't do a damn thing about it. That's Anderson Silva's gold medal punk. Anderson Silva will be the UFC's first wrestling Olympic Gold medalist.

I think gsp will fight slva when he gets the time to out on the size but he said if he moves up he can't move down I don't think he'll do 2012 olympic but I'd like it if anderson silva's english is enough to make a TUF series oth should gohead to head after it hence giving the time 4 gsp to put on the muscle mass to fight at middleweight

GSP is the face of the Greg Jackson camp. Rashad Evans is beginning to follow in his steps. The Batman and Robin. It won't be long before Greg Jackson turns Jon Jones into the Joker' date=' a lay and pray wrestler.[/quote']

Anderson Silva will snatch that gold medal from around GSP's neck and tell him to do something about it. And GSP won't do a damn thing about it. That's Anderson Silva's gold medal punk. Anderson Silva will be the UFC's first wrestling Olympic Gold medalist.

Class

Look what happened to an Olympic Silver medalist in Judo when he had to fight Brock? It was Brock's first fight and he got destroyed. You think when GSP becomes this "Olympic Gold medalist" that all of a sudden he's going to be able to beat Anderson Silva? Anderson Silva will snatch that gold medal from around GSP's neck and tell him to do something about it. And GSP won't do a damn thing about it. That's Anderson Silva's gold medal punk. Anderson Silva will be the UFC's first wrestling Olympic Gold medalist.

haha i dont think it would happen like that. but yeah silva would beat GSP, but gsp isnt scared

Ok I wasnt refering to GSP winning meaning that he can all of a sudden beat Anderson.

I was refering to the fact that him going to the Olympics would then make Dana and GSP more money then they are already making.

And to the Brock beating a Judo Medalist...other then Paisyan noone has been able to transfer Judo to UFC becacue to many people rely on a Gi.

Ok I wasnt refering to GSP winning meaning that he can all of a sudden beat Anderson.

I was refering to the fact that him going to the Olympics would then make Dana and GSP more money then they are already making.

And to the Brock beating a Judo Medalist...other then Paisyan noone has been able to transfer Judo to UFC becacue to many people rely on a Gi.

doesnt silva have a black belt in judo?

i didnt think u could get any worse when u made ur stupid pride thread but only u coulda proved me wrong u idiot

That's hilarious.. Because I was just about to reply to your post above you and tell you I don't care what you say as long as you don't watch my Pride fights. Too bad I didn't because it would've went perfect inbetween your 2 posts. Haha..

Well, I am a huge fan of GSP and Anderson SIlva, and I just have to say this is hilarious:

GSP : "Dana, save me please, I get swarm by reporter! Ask to fighter Anderson Silva, I was too impress by his performance, save me Dana."

...although I will admit AK is what I would call an extremist.

que mamon eres!!!!

GSP is a great fighter but yes i think he would lose to A Silva. but the difference is that Silva is trying to prove to everyone that he is to good for everyone else but he doesnt want to fight machida.

i hate how machida and Anderson fans always think everyone is affraid of them.

pinche bola de batos mamones

all of you little rawrrrrrrrr... you guys have no idea GSP's talents. GSP would absolutely dominate BJ PENN. PENN would have no chance just as it was the previous fight. Also the Silva vs GSP would be a good fight. I still think GSP would win because of his fnominal wrestling but Dana is being a **** and is not getting this fight to go down. I think after hardy GSP should be ready for Silva and Silva will get his A$$ whooped by GSP and ill laugh at you all posting 1000 of posts saying that GSP is and always was the best p4p fighter int he world. HELL NEVER LOSE!! GSP FOREVER!

HAHAHAHAHA u seriously gotta b on crack to think that GSP is running from Silva.

They are just gonna delay the fight as long as possible because that will make it even more intense.

It would be a great fight to see, they are the 2 best fighters in the UFC. But i would have to say that GSP would get beat around in round 1, then take Silva down and work the ground and pound for the rest of the fight.

Archived