Why is Mir a stalker

artvandelay-1

In some of Frank Mir's recent appearances he has talked about how he really wants a rubber match. He said in one that "his short term goal is to beat congo and his long term goal is the demise of Brock Lesnar".

These guys just hate each other. I think its hilarious and very entertaining.

In some of Frank Mir's recent appearances he has talked about how he really wants a rubber match. He said in one that "his short term goal is to beat congo and his long term goal is the demise of Brock Lesnar".

These guys just hate each other. I think its hilarious and very entertaining.

yeah. mir vs brock 3 will be classic

Why did Brock call Mir a stalker' date=' was he just talking smack or is there anything else to it. Lets not start with the Lesnar, Mir predictions and all the childish back and forth just wondering if anyone knew FACTS about the statement.[/quote']

I think he was just talking smack because Mir is so focused on Lesnar, mentioning his name in a number of interveiws. Mir isn't really a stalker...I think.

Ya Bock should have kept his mouth shut after their last fight.....Mir isnt saying what Broc said......but I am sure that is motivating MIR.....and when he sinks in that Rear naked choke on Broc I am sure he will have something to say back to Brock....as he whispers it in Brocks ear as hes going to sleep "This aint the WWE meat head!" and your not a MMA fighter ..just a wrestler...you just got schooled!

Has Mir commented since Brocs recent interview?

Mir is a stalker. I read somewhere ()MMA Underground iPhone app I think) he was depressed Brock may not fight again. The thought of never having another shot was getting to him. That's obsession.

Haha I love it. I don't know if there is any other match up in the HW division I would want to see more. Including Fedor.

Archived