Parisyan

Marshall498

i wouldnt give 2 cents to see karo im sorry but i think he was pretty lame when i watch a fight im waitin to see a knock out or a submission not a throw that leads to nothing we got kimbo for that now... The only thing i wanna see from Karo is him giving me some vikes

Clearly your a moron, who is looking to get flamed, to put Karo and Kimbo in the same bracket? wtf...

Kimbo throws? you mean pickin a guy up and slamming him with no skill...and Karo is Class A Judo, his fights are always sick and he always puts on a show

i wouldnt give 2 cents to see karo im sorry but i think he was pretty lame when i watch a fight im waitin to see a knock out or a submission not a throw that leads to nothing we got kimbo for that now... The only thing i wanna see from Karo is him giving me some vikes

wow man, your in the wrong forum, WWE is that way ________=======

then your clearly a moron to think karo always puts on a fight you must not have happened to watch pretty much his last 3 fights where he pretty much got dominated then pulled a win out his **** well maybe your a fedor fan so your probably into that kind of fighting and i was not comparing kimbo to karo judo wise ya retard im just simply stating how useless his throws were cus he never capatalized on them..case closed putts

then your clearly a moron to think karo always puts on a fight you must not have happened to watch pretty much his last 3 fights where he pretty much got dominated then pulled a win out his **** well maybe your a fedor fan so your probably into that kind of fighting and i was not comparing kimbo to karo judo wise ya retard im just simply stating how useless his throws were cus he never capatalized on them..case closed putts

here, I'll help you out

http://fans.wwe.com/go/forum/viewboard?cid=2009NEWTOPNAV-08

wow man' date=' your in the wrong forum, WWE is that way ________=======[/quote']

i havent watch pro wrestling in like 12 years captain idioso and unlike half of you forum rats i actually do train mma so i think its hilarious to listen to you clowns sit here and bad mouth or criticize fighters when you losers have no clue what they go through to be where they are. and besides face it what has karo really done that hes so badly wanted back??? nothing he was never a champion he was maybe one time a possible contender until he handled to then be dismissed as a gatekeeper which he isnt even up to that skill level anymore hes washed up end of story and im still waitin on my ****ing vikes karo!!!!

i havent watch pro wrestling in like 12 years captain idioso and unlike half of you forum rats i actually do train mma so i think its hilarious to listen to you clowns sit here and bad mouth or criticize fighters when you losers have no clue what they go through to be where they are. and besides face it what has karo really done that hes so badly wanted back??? nothing he was never a champion he was maybe one time a possible contender until he handled to then be dismissed as a gatekeeper which he isnt even up to that skill level anymore hes washed up end of story and im still waitin on my ****ing vikes karo!!!!

lol @ this

yeah i train mma too, whats ur point tough guy?

I actually wasn't even aware that Karo was battling a drug addiction.

It'd be cool if he was able to kick the habit and make a return to the UFC, but drug addictions are often not by choice, so it's probably something that is proving to be too difficult for him to get rid of if he'd choose it over working his way back into the UFC. He was a great fighter in my opinion.

he used his throws like mad and capitalized on them

turn off your computer and throw it out

Lyoto 'The Dragon' Machida - The LW' date=' WW, MW, LHW, & HW Champion and P4P Best In The World

LOL @ That ^^^^^ gaurantee he wont last 2 more title defenses so hop off the **** wagon.

Why is he p4p cus he beat rashad and shogun give me a break lol[/quote']

I laugh at it too. Want to know why? Cause it's a joke. If you don't get it, don't comment on it. Cause it only makes you look bad lol

and why is it if you are a fan of someone you are on a 'wagon'? an asterisk wagon in your case. whatever that is. I've been a Machida fan since day 1. No questions asked.

then you guys should cut more slack an also realize the truth that karo is nothing no more hes lucky if he strikeforce material at best and wasnt meant to sound tough forum thug

forum thug? lol u came out swinging saying oh i train mma and sheeeit. just lettin u no u wernt the only one, im sure a lot of people on this forum train some sort of a martial art

pull out of a fight years ago versus an unstoppable matt hughes fighting an average at best karo hmm i wonder why????

Yes then i just answered your question. He was top 5 sure he slipped down the ranks..but i guess when your addicted to pain killers you dont have the same punch that you once did. Oh wait while addicted he beat Kim hmmmm....

Yes then i just answered your question. He was top 5 sure he slipped down the ranks..but i guess when your addicted to pain killers you dont have the same punch that you once did. Oh wait while addicted he beat Kim hmmmm....

like i said earlier what he was one in top 5 for what a flash and lik i also said earlier in his last how many fight he was gettin a dominated and pulled it out his **** read the posts before you sound like a tard

like i said earlier what he was one in top 5 for what a flash and lik i also said earlier in his last how many fight he was gettin a dominated and pulled it out his **** read the posts before you sound like a tard

Before I sound stupid? hmm Last time I checked a win is still a win right?

Archived