Where is Stun Gun at??

Rumble170cHAMP

Lytle? UGG I wish Silva would give him some better competition, I mean Lights Out is a warrior and tough dude no doubt, but he only throws looping crazy punches and I think technically he doesnt even begin to measure up in the UFC. I wish Kim would get a fight with someone like Kampman or Saunders or at least someone with some credibility as at least a potential threat. Although GSP is better then everyone anyway lol

Hazelett would be a good matchup . althoguht Hazelett's recent losses knock down the matchup a little. Kim is victorious as long as he avoids submission attempts after using his judo. And Dan Hardy is not ready for a title shot. I thoguht Alves had at least a shot to do something, but GSP simply destroyed him for five rounds. Alves destroyed Matt Hughes and Dan Hardy barely showed up to me against Mike Swick. Doesnt seem like a great matchup to me. I thought Rumble had a great shot if he whooped Koshcheck but that fight with the eye pokes and such wasnt great for either. I dont see GSP losing to anyone in that division except Rumble if could gain a great takedown defense and ground game. Rumble vs. GSP in standup only would be excellent, but Adding wrestling you know GSP excells then lol.

Archived