GSP will not make the Olympic Team so give it up

Marshall498

first off I would like to state that I do like GSP but he cant and wont make the olympic team. There is far to much ground for him to cover if he is to make the 2012 games.

Yes he's a great wrestler in the UFC, but to think that youll be a great wrestler in actual Freestyle wrestliing when you have other guys who have been wrestling since they were 3 or 4 years old is just stupid. GSPs wrestling is good in the UFC because his opponents have to worry about punches, kicks, take downs and subs. In wrestling all the other guy has to do is worry about the take downs thats it.

So if he was serious about making the Canadian Team, he has already missed 2 carding level tournaments here in canada. He would have to Drop the UFC now and train in just wrestling.

http://www.wrestling.ca/news/article.php?id=1567

The Canadian qualifying doesn;t happen until DEc 2011, so GSP has some time to prep.

Unfortunately for him Trvais Cross is not etiring, and is going to be defending the 84kg title. I had thought he was bowing out, but apparently not. Cross was one of only 5 Canadians to qualify into the Brisbane Olympics.

GSP will need to not only beat this guy at least twice in that tournament, but he will also have to qualify for the Olympics in either the world championships or the Pan Am Games.

He has set a difficult goal for himself.

The Canadian qualifying doesn;t happen until DEc 2011' date=' so GSP has some time to prep.

Unfortunately for him Trvais Cross is not etiring, and is going to be defending the 84kg title. I had thought he was bowing out, but apparently not. Cross was one of only 5 Canadians to qualify into the Brisbane Olympics.

GSP will need to not only beat this guy at least twice in that tournament, but he will also have to qualify for the Olympics in either the world championships or the Pan Am Games.

He has set a difficult goal for himself.[/quote']

GSP has to get on the National team first...and to do that you need to win carding tournaments and hes already missed a few...yes he could make it but he would have to work his **** off

GSP has to get on the National team first...and to do that you need to win carding tournaments and hes already missed a few...yes he could make it but he would have to work his **** off

Well what the hell is it then. First of all you tell us there's too much ground to make up, then you tell us he would have to work his **** off ( which by the way GSP is famous for)

Make up your own mind and stop being AK's little b****

Archived