Nate marquardt-I do everything better

coldrish

Certainly his striking is better technically. He also has one punch knockout power. I don't know if Nate's wrestling is better; after all, Chael is a 2-time national champion. He's never been knocked out, but he loses all his fights by submssion. If he doesn't get submitted he wins by decision. So Nate will pull out a win by submission.

Certainly his striking is better technically. He also has one punch knockout power. I don't know if Nate's wrestling is better; after all' date=' Chael is a 2-time national champion. He's never been knocked out, but he loses all his fights by submssion. If he doesn't get submitted he wins by decision. So Nate will pull out a win by submission.[/quote']

other than terry martin i don't think he's really fought anybody else with one punch power though (might be wrong) and martin won that fight by corner stoppage, nate will either finish it.win by a decision via striking clinic or lose by lay and pray

nate is too big for him to lay on him , he will have to stay busy if he can even take nate down or get submitted. I see Nate being the better striker and big enough, good enough wrestler to stop the takedowns and probaly will take chael down and either submit him or gnp him. I like chael but unless he gets lucky hes not gonna beat Nate.

nate is too big for him to lay on him ' date=' he will have to stay busy if he can even take nate down or get submitted. I see Nate being the better striker and big enough, good enough wrestler to stop the takedowns and probaly will take chael down and either submit him or gnp him. I like chael but unless he gets lucky hes not gonna beat Nate.[/quote']

look what he done to okami, okami has some serious strength, he managed to throw him about

as much as i like okami, he said it best when he said he only fights smaller , not as skilled wrestlers , training partners in japan and will most likely move his camp to the USA so he can have more access to different training partners. Like i said, i like sonnen, but nate is gonna be too much for him. And like Nate said, too much of everything.

Ask GSP and Rashad who they go to work out with when they need wrestling touch ups. Nate Fricking Marquart. He has some of the best wrestling in MMA but most in the UFC haven't seen it, Check out some of his King of Pancrasse wins on YouTube and you will see great wreslting, combined with BJJ, and dutch style kickboxing.

Nate is one of the most well rounded fighters in all of the UFC, and will be MW champion before the year is out!

Ask GSP and Rashad who they go to work out with when they need wrestling touch ups. Nate Fricking Marquart. He has some of the best wrestling in MMA but most in the UFC haven't seen it' date=' Check out some of his King of Pancrasse wins on YouTube and you will see great wreslting, combined with BJJ, and dutch style kickboxing.

Nate is one of the most well rounded fighters in all of the UFC, and will be MW champion before the year is out![/quote']

I agree with everything you said, except your last statement. Nate is very good, but not in the same league as A. Silva. As long as Silva stays at MW he will be the champion.

I agree with everything you said' date=' except your last statement. Nate is very good, but not in the same league as A. Silva. As long as Silva stays at MW he will be the champion.[/quote']

I only say this because with few remaining fights on his contract, and a desire to have a few superfights before he is done, I think Silva will be relinquishing this year.

Nate the Great versus the Phenom! That is going to be fight of the year!

Archived