Karo to return in a few months and "will do sensations again".

MMAUnltd

Karo Parisyan states that he will be back in action, and better than ever, soon (but they all say that!).

http://www.mmaunltd.com/news/details.asp/id/1266/parisyan-hopes-to-be-back-in-action-in-a-few-months.htm

He also says that he just wants one chance from his fans and friends, but if I remember rightly he's already had a few!

Anyway, at his peak he was one of the most exciting fighters around and hopefully he can return healthy free of all the crap that has been holding him back.

He'd be a good addition to the Strikeforce roster; rematch with Diaz anyone?

Karo Parisyan states that he will be back in action' date=' and better than ever, soon (but they all say that!).

http://www.mmaunltd.com/news/details.asp/id/1266/parisyan-hopes-to-be-back-in-action-in-a-few-months.htm

He also says that he just wants one chance from his fans and friends, but if I remember rightly he's already had a few!

Anyway, at his peak he was one of the most exciting fighters around and hopefully he can return healthy free of all the crap that has been holding him back.

He'd be a good addition to the Strikeforce roster; rematch with Diaz anyone?[/quote']

This is perfect...I just had a thread on wheather people wanted Karo back...

Screw all who said no..The Heat will return

Props to him coming clean, the withdrawal pain you go through after coming clean from the painkillers that he is recovering from is similar if not exactly the same as heroine, your body will be genuinely in pain as you recover so good job for him to come clean. Good luck and looking forward to seeing the old Karo

I hope Karo can get healthy again. He was one of the most exciting fighters to watch. I do think there is a chance he will fight again in the UFC. If Dana can forgive Tito, I'm sure he can forgive Karo. Dana lets his mouth get the better of him sometimes. He will eventually bring Karo back because people want to see him fight. Like me!!!

I am all for throwing support behind a guy trying to turn his life around, but after not one, but several incidents of poor judgement and bad decisions due to addiction, I kinda feel like Karo should earn his way back in. Too often people are given breaks simply because they have made changes, but those changes have done nothing to make up for and rectify the problems they caused in the first place.

If Karo makes a successful comeback elsewhere, and PROVES that he has made true long term changes, then welcome back Karo!

But if his comeback falls short, and I mean his personal comeback, not professional, then he should do it elsewhere. The UFC as an organization does not need that kind of hit to its image. There are plenty of d-bag fighters already messing that up!

All that being said he is one of the best judokans in MMA and I enjoy his fights. Some of his throws are things of beauty. I would really like to see him recover from whatever his demons are and regain not only success as a fighter, but credibility as a man!

Archived