Lesnar was facing a colostomy bag

jackranger

well the only person i hate worse than lesnar is ortiz, but ortiz can't even top what lesnar has done so far by putting this sport down w/ his rotten mouth and big head. eventually someone is going to knock that head off prob Carwin i dont care how bign bad brock thinks he is. not everyone is smaller than him.

Funny, the US doctors were all insisting he get major surgery that would have lead to this colostemy bag, yet Brock thanks them for the great job they did and puts down the Canadian hospital we went to!! I'm sorry, but any doctor who recommends unnecessary surgery (which this obviously was since lesnar got better all on his own) should have their license taken away rather than be lauded.

Funny' date=' the US doctors were all insisting he get major surgery that would have lead to this colostemy bag, yet Brock thanks them for the great job they did and puts down the Canadian hospital we went to!! I'm sorry, but any doctor who recommends unnecessary surgery (which this obviously was since lesnar got better all on his own) should have their license taken away rather than be lauded.[/quote']

i highly doubt it was "unnecessary" surgery. i think it was recommended unless things improved, which they did obviously.

In all seriousness I am glad Lesnar is ok. I am no fan' date=' in fact I think he's a flash in the pan mma-wise, but I wouldnn't wish a health problem like that on anyone.

Good luck Brock. Hope you make it back 100%[/quote']

... agreed / & the forum would some-what wither w/o the Fedor vs Lesnar debate ...

Archived