how is this guy still in the ufc!?!?

RainbowMonkey

The ufc hands out 1 fight contracts to no name fighters just as a stepping stone for hyped fighters. They probably get paid a couple thousands which will not be enough to cover their hospital bills. Lets hope Australia has free health insurance.

We do have free health. Its a bit slow but the same as we all get. We will look after all the fighters over here in Australia. You wait. They will all rave about how good it was and the people.

We do have free health. Its a bit slow but the same as we all get. We will look after all the fighters over here in Australia. You wait. They will all rave about how good it was and the people.

I wasnt trying to degrade Australian fighters or anything, I love Australia when I was there. Beautiful country...and BTW ACDC rocks!

he does have a pretty long string of losses...but the only way I can imagine that he is still in the UFC is because he is an aussie and he did lose to some pretty stiff competition. I always wonder how Moustapha Al Turk is still in the UFC ha ha

because al turk's last loss was by a viscious Cro Cop eye poke. You don't cut a guy for that... it would just be rude. Mark my words He'll be the next big thing!

Boosh!

because al turk's last loss was by a viscious Cro Cop eye poke. You don't cut a guy for that... it would just be rude. Mark my words He'll be the next big thing!

Boosh!

You're trippin! This fool's record sucks! And what was going on before he got his eye poked? He was gettin' murdered! His record is 6-5!

Loss 6-5 Mirko Cro Cop TKO (Punches) UFC 99

Loss 6-4 Cheick Kongo TKO (Elbows and Punches) UFC 92:

he does have a pretty long string of losses...but the only way I can imagine that he is still in the UFC is because he is an aussie and he did lose to some pretty stiff competition. I always wonder how Moustapha Al Turk is still in the UFC ha ha

Elvis has had a bunch of loses in the UFC but they keep asking him back for a couple of reasons. 1. He keeps doing everything he needs to do outside the UFC to warrant his return e.g. winning against tough mma opponents in other smaller events and also jits and grappling tournements. and 2. Hes has what Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan call WARRIOR SPIRIT, meaning he never gives up even when he's cut badly (like against Tito in UFC 30? for the lhw title). Can Marvin Eastman and Tiki Gohsen truly claim that? they both have been in the UFC a bunch of times and lost.

If Elvis wins this upcoming fight their may potential rematch posibilities with Tito who aint doin so good at the moment or maybee even with Gumby.... (unlikely but who knows)

Until MMA gets up running again in Australia then its guys like George Stirapopudpoulas and Elvis that will be require to wave the flag.

Archived