Idea for people who want Versus.(kinda)

So_Amazing

As some may know, Zuffa wants to put WEC on pay per view. Now I don't like that idea, because i have versus for free. But some of you can't get it without switching providers, so, why not just charge the people who can't get Versus, for the WEC event. It doesn't have to be $50. But what do some of you think about this, and what do you think would be a good price considering WEC isn't quite at the popularity level as the UFC?

no one wants to pay for wec ppv

I know what you mean but at least this idea gives viewers an option. I mean Aldo vs Faber, I would pay some money to see that.

Boxing fans pretty much pay 50 dollars to see one fight on the card. Have you noticed that that the arena is empty half the time.

I think the UFC spoiled some of us.

IMO, Zuffa will fail if they try to put WEC on ppv. First off, If they want to show some of the top WEC fighters main stream, then they should simply add them to a UFC card now and then and help gain a larger fanbase for those fighters......And also with WEC being the undercard of the UFC, would pretty much be b.s. to make it PPV considering strikeforce shows its events on showtime for free.......

Archived